MyFrecks2014
Hi Dear Ones,

Hmm, I don't know if this will work or not. Gonna paste a DVD or try to. I'm not techno at all. 
Feeling sad as no one really understands that I don't have my best friend with me now.

I walk for 2 hours each morning and think of him all the while. No one can can replace him.
He is the Light of my life! The walking really does help an awful lot. I can breathe!

Not sure anyone other than those here whom read my words will understand the extent of
the loss..I take a big breath. 

Thanks to all whom share their honesty here ....Am so grateful!! 

Gonna try to share my Frecks here with a link. Please let me know if it does not work. 
My tech knowledge is point and click :)

http://www.bzgossip.com/gallery/Freckles/Freckles.m4v    Hope this works..
Could someone let me know please? Thank You!

Much Love To All...Dali's Mom...Always On My Mind (hearts) :) My we all have peace..

It is within this unexplored territory of my heart in which I weep from the depth of my soul. It is also at same, the fountain of Light in which I now dare to seek.
Quote 0 0
Manjack
I just watched your very moving tribute to your gorgeous Frecks. I am typing with tears running down my face, for your loss, for my loss and for the others in this forum, we have all loved immeasurably and I weep for the pain of having to live without these beautiful creatures.

We all understand about not having our best friends with us..
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
Hi Elizabeth,
The tribute that you have made for Freckles is lovely.  What a beautiful boy he is. He is no longer sitting beside you but those beautiful memories will stay in your heart forever. 
They say that time heals all wounds...I don't really accept that.  Sure, we learn how to cope without our dear friends, but the wound is very much still present and it will be forever.  I totally understand the extent of your loss.  I feel the same degree of loss every single day.  My heart goes out to you.  I pray that your Freckles and my Bella are blissfully happy at Rainbow Bridge while they wait patiently for us to join them.
I am sending you wishes for peace and healing.  I am sending hugs and kisses to beautiful Freckles and gorgeous Bella. xxx
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Your tribute to your Frecks is beautiful.  I understand what you mean, no one I am around understands my loss either and how I have such trouble moving on, as they say.  You don't just "get over" losing your best friend,companion, and that unconditional love.  I hope you are doing okay...  hugs to you and Frecks from me and Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
Hello there, your darling boy Frecks is beautiful. I can see by his markings how you may have given him that name. And his ears are just the "cats meow" to me!    What a lovely tribute for your treasured companion.  I am realizing after 6 month's of time since loosing my girl, Coco, that time does not fully heal the part of our hearts that remain broken from their loss. Boy is it hard to keep going without them! 
  Frecks is surely with you during your daily walks. It makes me think of when I walk with my adopted canine, Rudy, now. I always talk to Coco as if she is with us. I know that she is, in spirit just as Frecks is with you!!.............Please take care...............Sincerely, Andrea.
Quote 0 0
jonancy
What a wonderful, beautiful tribute to your precious Freckles. I'm teary eyed typing this, I love the picture of Freckles smelling the flowers. How darling. I love his name! Thank you for sharing this with all of us. It is almost five months for me and I miss my Scooter terribly. Thursdays are terrible for me, the day he died.

I am so sorry for your loss

Jonancy...Scooters mama
Quote 0 0
MyFrecks2014
Thank you so very much for your heartfelt responses to my video. This is what I love most about this forum. Everyone speaks from their heart (authentic self) and allow an open space for all to share with free abandon. Rarely, really, have I have ever experienced this ANYWHERE! It's a special place with special people with whom I will never meet yet have such an affinity for.

I met my son, daughter-in-law and grandson today for lunch. My son lost his beloved pug about a year and half after I lost my Frecks. We were discussing how it seems like it's been years. Strange how that works.Although, the void and memories are very prominent in our minds. I'm sure you feel the same.

Tomorrow it will be exactly 1 and a half years exactly since my dear one left. I bought pink carnations
on my way home to sit on the fireplace next to his picture ..just another way of honoring him. It makes me feel better honestly.

I am thinking of my conversation with my son today. I have never met anyone whom has lost someone without some kind of regret/s  Most of us many. It is my belief only and you may take it or leave it. I just think of life here as a classroom and our biggest lesson is how to forgive others, but the biggie is how to forgive ourselves...We are sometimes hideous to ourselves as we go through the guilt process.
I wonder sometimes if life is a lesson in forgiving ourselves totally and completely. Sometimes, I wonder ultimately what there really is to forgive? We do the best we can in the moment with where we are in life. Try to learn and move on. What more can possibly be asked. I think our furbabies may agree...Just random thoughts.

Love to you all on this holiday weekend coming up...Prayers always for you and our lil ones...
Betsy and Freckles  :-)
It is within this unexplored territory of my heart in which I weep from the depth of my soul. It is also at same, the fountain of Light in which I now dare to seek.
Quote 0 0
MyFrecks2014
I just needed to write this. The last pic of Frecks in his Santa suit was taken about a month or so before he left for the bridge. Most of the clips were taken voraciously within the year also prior to his leaving.

All of the clips inserted here were taken in a denial sort of state...Yet I knew..deep down. I clicked away. Wish I had some of me with him, but I was there and looked right through the lens to his eyes
and into his soul.What more could I have asked for? (hearts)

The morning he transitioned, I was working on this video....I know it was the way it was meant to be...
There was Grace......

Love, Betsy
Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
MyFrecks2014 wrote:
I just needed to write this. The last pic of Frecks in his Santa suit was taken about a month or so before he left for the bridge. Most of the clips were taken voraciously within the year also prior to his leaving.

All of the clips inserted here were taken in a denial sort of state...Yet I knew..deep down. I clicked away. Wish I had some of me with him, but I was there and looked right through the lens to his eyes
and into his soul.What more could I have asked for? (hearts)

The morning he transitioned, I was working on this video....I know it was the way it was meant to be...
There was Grace......

Love, Betsy

Betsy, How beautifully said. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
  This brings me back to my last few weeks with my dear girl Coco. I didn't take a lot of pictures, yet my heart and mind were the camera. I would make that extra effort to meet her eyes, her soul, her spirit, to somehow let her know how very much I loved her, and always would. I wanted us to be imprinted into each others hearts and souls!...........my grace is in that knowing that she knew that the Love would always be with her!.............. I think that Frecks and Coco know Betsy, they will always know!.................Sincerely, Andrea.
Quote 0 0
Dalidog

Frecks mom...
Thanks so much for the posts on Dali's thread.  The love you show for your Frecks touches my heart. It is true, we are ONE.  As sad as I am about my girl, I thank her and God every day because I feel so lucky to have been able to be her earthly mom.  God entrusted me with one of his angels, just as you had Frecks.  I'm so sorry you lost other family members during this time. The love from our angels helps us through hard times and when they leave it is easy to fall apart. 

Like you, I stay out in nature as much as I can.  I feel closer to my Dali when I am outside, watching birds, butterflies, etc.  They all mean so much more to me now.  One thing for sure, our angels gave us a new appreciation for nature and for everything around us.  I thank them for that.  I hope you are doing okay..  I know I cry every day, usually quietly alone, no one seems to understand.

Hugs to you and Frecks...from me and Dali. 

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0