Finnigan03
Two days ago I had to make the heartbreaking choice to let my Finny go. He was very sick and there wasn’t a lot of options. Finny was 14 and my heart is broken.

I got Finnigan for my 25th birthday along side his sister Casey, I always wanted a black cat and here I was with two! He was such a character right from the start, always wanting to be around anyone that would give him attention and pets. And sure to let you know if it wasn’t enough.

For the past two years I have been on an emotional roller coaster with his sister and her health she has diabetes but her liver reacted badly with the insulin I was preparing for the worst with her. Little did I know Finny had a plan of his own. :( he had cancer

When it was time to make the decision I thought of everything I could but when it came down to it I knew he was telling me he was ready to go and that he needed to.

I have never lost a pet before and the grief consuming me. I don’t want to see anyone or talk to anyone. I try to keep my mind occupied but then I feel like I am trying to forget Finny and that hurts even more.

Sometimes I feel like I am overreacting or being over dramatic and then I realize that I need time to accept that he is gone.

I hope that the pain goes away soon but I also need to allow myself the time to hurt so that I can heal. I would do anything to have him meow in my face demanding love and pets and to cuddle him one more time

Quote 0 0
Ginger4256
I am so so sorry. I just lost my baby yesterday and still cannot cope
Boo' s mommy
Quote 0 0
Finnigan03
I am sorry for your loss as well. Take care and take the time for yourself to grieve and only you know what will work for you!

Quote 0 0
xxcesarxx
RIP
Quote 0 0