HalfAHeart

I just lost my 11 year old Australian Ferret Sydney. I adopted her 5 years ago from the animal shelter, she was about to be put to sleep, so we zipped over to grab her. The first thing she did when she met me was bite my nose. She was such a little booger. I loved her so much. She died about an hour ago in the arms of my sister. I wish I could just give her one more kiss, one more hug, one last I love you. Why must they live such short lives. I miss her so much. 527329_493231780700489_128579327_n.jpg 

She's the one curled up at the bottom, doing the thing she loved second best. 

543324_491312194225781_1946320000_n.jpg 
This is her however doing the thing she loved most, eating turkey! I love you Sydney and we better meet again old lady<3

Quote 0 0
MyBella
I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Sydney, an absolutely great name for an Australian ferret.
I really love the photos of her and her mates asleep, so adorable, sounds like you provided a great life for her with a wonderful loving home.

I hope in time you are able to use your fond memories of Sydney to help mend you broken heart.

Sending positive healing thoughts your way.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0
BradsMum
I too am sorry for the loss of your precious Sydney.  You must feel so proud that you saved her that day at the shelter and then showed her so much kindness and love.  The pics of her are wonderful. 

Faye
[image]  [image]  [image]  [image]  [image]  [image]  l
Quote 0 0
HalfAHeart
Thank you both for your very kind words. I really do appreciate them right now. 
Quote 0 0