Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
jeffreyburcham

Reply with quote  #16 
November 12th makes two months since you left us my bubber pup. I know you are running free with Satin and Apollo and have met Gizmo and also been reunited with Molly kitty but the house is so lonely without you there, sitting on the floor next to me as I try to eat. Now Jesse has taken your spot! He also misses laying on the couch with you. I had a dream earlier where all of a sudden, we had several new pups in the house. I really miss you Elvis and not a day goes by that I don't find myself thinking about you and crying over the pain of you and the others being gone.
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #17 
Jeffrey I’m so sorry. My heart aches for all the tears you’ve shed for your fur babies. I know your losses are building up on you and you feel the weight of them all crashing down on u at times. I feel bad for Jessie as well, I know you’re smothering him with lots of love.
Each of our babies are unique and we grieve them the same yet differently so with each a new layer exists especially for them. It can feel overwhelming. Big hugs for you, you know when you visit this safe haven you’re among others who in some, or many, empathize with this grief that can only be compared to the loss of a child,,,,,

Reply with quote  #18 
Well, December 12th marks the 3 months since you had to leave us and not a day or night goes by that I am not crying and missing you. The 9 years and 2 months you were with us was not nearly long enough but a million years still would not be sufficient.

I miss your face, your bark, your attempts at chasing the squirrels in the yard. The house is still so very empty and lonely without you and Jesse misses laying on the couch with you.

I meant to post this yesterday but got so busy. 

I love you my bubber pup, my Boy-o. And I always will.

poodlemomof2

Reply with quote  #19 
so sorry for your loss.  Its truly heartbreaking .

Reply with quote  #20 
it's been hard since last June, losing my Lab girl, then last December 27th my Shepherd and now September 12th this year my Boxer boy.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.