Gmr
So it's been just a little over 2 mths since I lost my Peanut. The other night I remember seeing something in a dream. It was very quick but I wanted to get anyone's thoughts on this. I dreampt I saw a fully grown shizu just sitting calmly looking at me. It was black and white and it's hair was longer like my Peanuts would get just before she needed a grooming. (My Peanuts hair was all black with no white.) I reached over and petted the dog and while I was petting it I said that she was cute but that I didn't want to get another shizu that color that looked like my Peanut looked because it would be to hard for me. I would be thinking it was her then. I don't know who I was talking to because there was noone else there in the dream. And that was the end of the dream. When I woke up I did not have that feeling like she just visited me. I don't know what to make of this dream. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Quote 0 0
kikis_mom_1118
I can not interrupt this but I had a dream of horse who followed me around like a dog and wanted me to pet him/her like a dog on the bridge of his/her nose. A nice member from this forum gave me a beautiful interpretation. I hope they can help you. My post is called dreamed of a horse.

I did dream of my Kiki the other night. I was holding her and she was wiggling trying to get down or out of my arms. I know she wants me to let go but I don't know how...
Quote 0 0
Leathur
I had a cat, Leathur, who was a beautiful tortoiseshell with a British Shorthair build. Round face with huge round eyes. My boyfriend and I always said she looked like an owl - especially when she had her ears turned backward.

The day she died of a heart attack an owl came to me in my dreams that night. The owl blinked once or twice at me then morphed into hundreds of crows which flew away. I know it was Leathur saying goodbye.
Quote 0 0
Gmr
Thank you kikis_mom for the reply. I looked up your post as you mentioned. It's comforting to know that it probably was my baby Peanut then. The only other odd thing that I've had happening is that I will sometimes hear cats meowing. But none to be found. I do have a cat but these sounds will happen when my cat is sleeping so I know it's not her. I've been trying to be aware of sights and sounds more now. Another odd thing is I have a small angel statue sitting on my TV shelf. A few times my cat has flew off the couch and will sit in front of that statue and just stare at it with her tail really pounding from side to side. I have looked to see if there is a bug or something there but I see nothing. Some odd things happening occasionally.
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Hi Gwen,
I remember reading about your loss of your beloved Peanut when you first joined the Rainbow Bridge forum.
Your dream is interesting because the Shih tzu was calmly looking at you as if to say “everything is okay” as if she was delivering a message. By also looking like your Peanut it leads me to believe that Peanut was sending you a message to let you know that everything is really okay. You also reached over and petted this dog so there was obviously a familiarity and a sense of calm on your part.
I went back through your posts and I feel so sad for you that you were hoping to spend more time with Peanut after you retired. Again my condolences on your loss. Hugs to you!
CK
Quote 0 0