Kershena
I am completely heartbroken over his loss. I think I'm okay some days but I lose it on others. I feel crazy and not myself. I'm driving my boyfriend nuts and idk what to do. I had Remy since he was 8 months old and he was 15 and a 1/2 when he died. I loved him everyday and I love him still. He was my first dog, first love and I don't know how to get on without him.
Quote 0 0
Dhaight71
I just lost my dog yesterday. It is horrible. I feel lost too. 
Quote 0 0
Kershena
I'm so sorry for your loss. I was pretty numb in the beginning and now it's wearing off and everything feels so raw and new. It's hitting me now that I'll never see him again.
Quote 0 0
Dhaight71
Yes me too. Never see my sweetie, hear her bark, kiss her, hug her.... I am not looking forward to going home to an empty house today. 
Quote 0 0
Kershena
I couldn't spend the night at home. I started crying as soon as I walked in the door. I cried myself to sleep that night.
Quote 0 0
Dhaight71
My wife works at the humane society so Coco stayed home last night after she passed. I stayed up with her late. And this morning I sobbed and said goodbye before I went to work... never to see her again.
Quote 0 0