annie3003
my sadness makes my heart ache and head hurt. I will always love our Maddie girl. She most likely had cancer after many testing. Too much for her yesterday and the difficult decision was made. 😥😓
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Annie,
I am so sorry you had to make the difficult decision to let your precious Maddie go.  It is so hard to go on without them. They bring such joy and unconditional love to our lives and that is what makes us miss them so. I had to send my baby boy, Cody over the rainbow bridge this past January and I feel the loss every day. He had a brain tumor and it got to the point where there was nothing else that could be done. Post here whenever you need to and know you're not alone. There are so many if us going through the same thing and we all are in the same boat.
Take care of yourself,
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 1 0
annie3003
Thank you.... it’s so hard. Can’t stop crying
Quote 0 0
Mar
I'm so sorry for your loss, believe me I know,,everyone in this forum knows what you are going through..I'm so sorry. It's  been a month since my fur baby Pixie  crossed the rainbow  bridge, it's been  hard. I cry daily, it's hard not to when there was a beautiful being brought so much joy, love ,and peace to our lives .They were wth us 24/7 and they become our shadow. It's ok to cry, to feel what you're feeling, it's a natural way of grieving > for the loss and all the love we have for our fur babies.  Take care ,🌈🐕🐈🙏🤗
Blessings 
Quote 1 0
Kelly_1968
hugs to you . Im on week 3 and i function better but just the thought of putting him down and the missing his presence is a tough one. I feel for you. The first week was so awful. I still cry just not as much. Remember the good thoughts and loom at pics. So sorry for you!! ❤❤❤
Kelly garrett
Quote 1 0
JulieF
So sorry for your loss!  That is a difficult and painful decision to make but know you did the right thing for her - although it does not make it feel any better.  The pain is still fresh but know that in time, you will start to feel better, in small increments.  You will be able to remember the good times you had with Maddie and, like Kelly commented on, you will still cry - just not as much.  I am on week 2 but also still feel terribly about having to put my cat down - but he was not doing well and his kidney disease had progressed.  So I did what was best for him - not me.  I miss him a lot - we had 19 years together.  I have a picture of him lying under the Christmas tree at my desk - all I can see is his beautiful green eyes, white bib, Patch on his mouth and his white whiskers.  He loved Christmas trees.  

Your Maddie would want you to remember her and be happy.  That is tough right now, but it will come.

Bless you.
Quote 1 0
annie3003
Still having a hard time today. The song I keep replaying is a thousand years. Reminds me of her. I’m sad as her brother has been going around the house and yard looking searching for her. That’s really hard.😥
Quote 0 0