yesica_s2001
We recently lost our precious Mindy 2 months ago to cancer. We had been through so much and decided to take a vacation to relieve stress and emotional draining situations. We decided to board our other dog for the first time since being a fur baby momma. We decided to do this because we thought she would be safer In a place that would offer 24 hour care. Well Thirsday I Got a TEXT message to let me know that my beloved Cookie escaped from the exercise area and ran into a clients car. She was killed instantly!!!!! they had the nerve to text me the day after the accident instead of calling me!! Her explanation was she would start to cry. Like what about our feelings!!!!????'!!! Do our feeling mean nothing to her? I feel she did this because she didn't want to own up to the negligence!!! Help me!!! I was just healing from loosing Mindy 2 months ago, and now I loose my cookie to the neglect of a kennel boarding business!!!?!!!! Needless to say, our vactio. Was ruined and all I did was sob for the rest of our vacation!!!
Mindy's Mommy
Quote 0 0
camunki
oooh vesica s2001 cancer sucks.....and i am so sorry for the loss of your Mindy 2 mos ago............and to add the tragedy of your Cookie, i cannot even describe how you must feel.........sending comforting hugs though............Please write a letter to the owner of the company, you may not get a response but at least you can let them know what they did was so wrong and now your babies life was taken away, this is a life taken away by their negligence.............and get the word out, someone was not watching you Cookie as they should have been.

Please know that in life bad things do happen, and i wish i could offer you more comfort. Losing 2 of your precious babies in such a close time is beyond words. May  your Mindy and Cookie play, rest, sleep, eat and be at peace in their new Rainbow Bridge home........again, i am so sorry for what you are going thru!

Cam

Quote 0 0
Winlove
OMG I would be livid!!! Is there anything you can do lawsuit wise? I'm guessing they protect themselves well.
I am so, so sorry for your loss. There are no words. Losing a pet is bad enough, but when it's these circumstances? I know it has to be devastating. I'd be hurt, angry, and I don't know how I could hold it together - words can't describe it.

There's nothing I can say really, but know my heart hurts for you and I'll offer a prayer for you guys and your Cookie.
I always encourage people to seek out support - professional. I know I did. Most SPCA's I discovered offer a free support group usually. Maybe the local humane society.
Quote 0 0
Lenegal
So sorry you lost Cookie in such a tragic manner. I also would be absolutely livid. Right now, no matter what nothing can replace Cookie. But due to someone else being negligent, I also would look into taking legal options. My prayers and comfort to you in this most difficult time.
Quote 0 0
yesica_s2001
Last night I was sobbing like crazy!! I am so angry!! So upset!!! So sad!!!!!!! I want to die!!!
Mindy's Mommy
Quote 0 0
yesica_s2001
Thank you for your words guys!!
Mindy's Mommy
Quote 0 0
Timmymissu
Oh yesica that has really upset me they cant get away with that surley you must name and shame them i would fight till the bitter end my heart is soooo sad for you right now x
Quote 0 0
ddp
OMG. A TEXT MESSAGE?  I am losing my mind right now with you! I don't know what to say.  You have every right to be angry and hurt.  You are also probably suffering from shock.  In situations like this you have so many emotions and feelings going thru you that it is probably best to not do anything, to just be still until you can be thoughtful.  Nothing you do at this point will help your baby, but if you are calm and thoughtful you might be able to do something to make sure it doesn't happen to someone else.

I am praying for you.

Denise
DDP
Quote 0 0
KarenG

I am soo sorry this happened!

Thats just terrible! I also cant believe they would tell you by a text...that whole thing is just so wrong! If they cant keep your dog safe....what good are they? Surely there is something that can be done....hopefully their other customers will find out before this happens again. They should be made to speak to you in person. ... If they havent done so already.

I am so sorry you lost your Cookie like this. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Karen

Quote 0 0