Zaneta Show full post »
GREGG
SO VERY SORRY 4 YOUR LOSS !!!
WILLIAM G. LAWSON
Quote 0 0
LUCYLULU

Oh Zaneta~

I am so very sorry to read about your Bella. We love them so much & miss them so much. The replay & wondering & guilt & deep pain can be unbearable. You did nothing wrong. In a second, you saw your girl and thought, Bella will figure it out. Likely happened other times & she figured it out. Not even a worry. But now, when you want her right there asleep at your feet with your other baby, your mind won't stop replaying those moments. Please know that your Bella loves you & is always with you. Unconditional love is real. Forever love is real.
It is very special that you asked for & got a sign-- a shooting star from your girl. Keep talking to her and ask for more signs. I wish I could tell you that all will be well. Cannot. These next days, weeks even months will be very hard. Please try & take it day to day...sometimes hour to hour. Your heart is aching so much you may feel like it could break. Try to think of happy moments with Bella...when she first came home or when she raced over & licked that dollop of frosting or ice cream that fell on the kitchen floor. Please try to be kind to yourself. But I truly understand the questioning. We all replay for different reasons. It can be wicked.

After losing my Lucy, I found Marianne Soucy's website, 'Healing Pet Loss'. I even ordered a Sacred Spirit Journey/message. Then I waited every day for it to come to my emailbox. When it came, I read it quickly. Then I read it again & again. I cried & released some of the pain. I could truly feel Lucy's love. It's saved on my desktop so I can always read it. Marianne's message (from Lucy) helped me because I needed 'something' to ease the pain. Finding the Rainbow Bridge forum helped so much. Everyone here truly understands how impossible it is to just get through the day. You wish you could wake up & think, 'Oh good. It was all a bad dream.' Then reality sets in & the replay starts again. You miss your girl every second of the day. Everyone grieves differently. For me, I think the gut wrenching, heartache started to ease after 3 months. Just take your time. And come here often.  

Big hugs,
Kasey

Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
LUCYLULU wrote:

Oh Zaneta~

I am so very sorry to read about your Bella. We love them so much & miss them so much. The replay & wondering & guilt & deep pain can be unbearable. You did nothing wrong. In a second, you saw your girl and thought, Bella will figure it out. Likely happened other times & she figured it out. Not even a worry. But now, when you want her right there asleep at your feet with your other baby, your mind won't stop replaying those moments. Please know that your Bella loves you & is always with you. Unconditional love is real. Forever love is real.
It is very special that you asked for & got a sign-- a shooting star from your girl. Keep talking to her and ask for more signs. I wish I could tell you that all will be well. Cannot. These next days, weeks even months will be very hard. Please try & take it day to day...sometimes hour to hour. Your heart is aching so much you may feel like it could break. Try to think of happy moments with Bella...when she first came home or when she raced over & licked that dollop of frosting or ice cream that fell on the kitchen floor. Please try to be kind to yourself. But I truly understand the questioning. We all replay for different reasons. It can be wicked.

After losing my Lucy, I found Marianne Soucy's website, 'Healing Pet Loss'. I even ordered a Sacred Spirit Journey/message. Then I waited every day for it to come to my emailbox. When it came, I read it quickly. Then I read it again & again. I cried & released some of the pain. I could truly feel Lucy's love. It's saved on my desktop so I can always read it. Marianne's message (from Lucy) helped me because I needed 'something' to ease the pain. Finding the Rainbow Bridge forum helped so much. Everyone here truly understands how impossible it is to just get through the day. You wish you could wake up & think, 'Oh good. It was all a bad dream.' Then reality sets in & the replay starts again. You miss your girl every second of the day. Everyone grieves differently. For me, I think the gut wrenching, heartache started to ease after 3 months. Just take your time. And come here often.  

Big hugs,
Kasey

Quote 0 0
Zaneta
Thank you, Gregg!!! And thank you, LacyLulu!! My others baby name is Lulu. I am better now than last week. We have so so many pictures and videos of my Bella because of my husband’s persistence which made me angry often. But he has been an amazing videographer. Because of him I discovered new videos today which are unbelievably amazing showing Bella. My Bella was with is at few weeks of age when I was in the beginning of my first pregnancy, therefore, we had an amazing collection of her photos and videos. Still, not all uncovered because she had been with us for so long and technology has been changing a lot in last two decades. I am better than last week, but still grieving unbelievably. I am so extremely hurt I still am not back to my routine. I do cook a little bit for my kids, but not for my husband or myself. I am able to it out but not at home. 9 days since I have lost my Bella so tragically. Many images go through my head and one of them is her fear when she was struggling to stay afloat and then drowning. I know it’s extremely painful to put your baby to sleep, but I am so jealous of you who had this opportunity to be with your baby to the end. I promised my Bella I would be with her to the end and I failed. I love you, Bella ❤️❤️❤️
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
ZANETA I AM GLAD YOU ARE A BIT BETTER. THE IMAGES ARE AWFULL I HAVE THEM ALSO OF SPARKY AND RECENTLY EMAILED A PHOTO TO MY FRIEND AS I HAD MY PREVIOUS SPARKY SPIRIT IN MY HANDS WARM STILL AS HIS SPIRIT LEFT HIS BODY BELLA DYING QUICKLY AS SHE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING SINCE SHE WAS BLESSED TO BE GOING TO RAINBOWSBRIDGE. HERE IS AN IMAGE OF MY SHOOTING STAR FABRIC SENDING IT TO YOUR EMAIL MOMMY JOAN
Quote 0 0