MurphysMom_0831

“He is my other eyes that can see above the clouds; my other ears that hear above the winds. He is the part of me that can reach out into the sea. He has told me a thousand times over that I am his reason for being; by the way he rests against my leg; by the way he thumps his tail at my smallest smile; by the way he shows his hurt when I leave without taking him. (I think it makes him sick with worry when he is not along to care for me.) When I am wrong, he is delighted to forgive. When I am angry, he clowns to make me smile. When I am happy, he is joy unbounded. When I am a fool, he ignores it. When I succeed, he brags. Without him, I am only another man. With him, I am all powerful. He is loyalty itself. He has taught me the meaning of devotion. With him, I know a secret comfort and a private peace. He has brought me understanding where before I was ignorant. His head on my knee can heal my human hurts. His presence by my side is protection against my fears of dark and unknown things. He has promised to wait for me… whenever… wherever – in case I need him. And I expect I will – as I always have. For he is my dog.” - Gene Hill

"Sometimes there is a dog who is so special, he is able to wrap himself so completely around your heart it is impossible to tell where you begin and he ends."  For My Beloved Murphy, 08/31/2004 - 06/18/2014

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MURPH121/Resident.htm

http://s327.photobucket.com/user/kathrynbrown1626/library/?sort=6&page=1
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
I LOVE this quote.  I read it with tears in my eyes and love in my heart for my dear Bellsy.  It expresses everything that my Bella was for me.  

If only we humans were half as good as the dogs that we have lived with...the world really would be a much better place.  We can only aspire to have the qualities that they exhibit on a daily basis and it is because of this that we are all here grieving so deeply. They have been able to reach in and touch our hearts with every wag of their tail and lick of their tongue.  

We truly were so privileged to have been chosen to become their families.  That thought is the thought that helps me deal with my overwhelming grief that my Bellsy is no longer by my side, looking up at me with the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever looked into.

Thank you so much for sharing this Kathryn.  It has lifted my spirits today and given me a fresh feeling of gratitude.

Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
TonilovesherJack
Wow, that got me. So very true about all our gorgeous babies.

Xxxxxxx
Toni

Jack you will always be my sunshine. Love you forever my baby boy xxxxxxx
Quote 0 0