lizzie_
I can't believe that it's been almost a year since my baby was put to sleep. I've been thinking a lot about Lizzie, lately. Especially about the day that I said goodbye to her. She was so sick and ready to go but I wasn't ready. I remember how she licked my tears as they ran down my cheeks. Lizzie was always there for me - her soul was kind and pure. Her passing has absolutely left a huge hole in my heart but I will always remember her for the caring, loyal, unique dog and friend that she was. An absolute blessing in my life, I will be forever grateful for her unconditional love.
Quote 0 0
Gertie
Hi, I am just reading about your special girl Lizzie. Yes, time moves on but memories stay. I know it has been a very difficult 12 months for you. It will be 2 years 7/3 since my little man Duncan passed. Like you he was my specila boy. I choose to end his pain. In the 9 years I had him, I really put him first and said good bye. I hope Lizzie is playing with all those special fur babies like Duncan. Please know you are in my thoughts.

Sending hugs,

Duncan's Mom xx
Quote 0 0