Tig2019Michelle
It hasn't been 48hours since you've been gone .. I'm lost without you. My friend of 14 years you are missed greatly. Forever in my heart
Quote 0 0
Gingers_Mommy
@ Tig2019Michelle,

My deepest condolences for you loss. I hope you continue to post your feelings and memories here. We are all grieving pet parents and understand your pain.
Quote 0 0
Tig2019Michelle
Thanks.. I'm lost without him.. although I still have 2other cats and a dog he's the oldest ...his favorite place was on my shoulders
Quote 0 0
Becky1990
Tig2019Michelle,
I am so sorry for the loss of your furbaby. He/she is beautiful. My 1st cat was the same color and the sweetest cat. It has been 1month and 3 days since I loss my 19 year old cat. Even though they are considered "old" at that age makes it harder because they were always there for us. I wish I could say things to make it easier, time is the only thing that helps. I still cry and miss mine terribly. Please keep writing here because there are alot of people here who understands your pain. You are not alone.
Quote 0 0
JuJuBee
Tig2019Michelle I am so sorry for your loss. You lost your cat very recently and I understand how much pain you must be feeling. I hope you can give yourself the time and space you need to process your emotions and to grieve in whatever way feels right to you. You will find plenty of support and understanding here.

JB
Quote 0 0
Stealthcat
I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful kitty! I too have other pets in my home. However, it still feels like there's a tremendous hole in our lives. It sounds like you gave your baby a wonderful, loving home. I hope you'll continue using the forum when/if you need to. We all emphasize with you, and it can help to talk about it among people who truly know how you're feeling.
Quote 0 0
Tig2019Michelle
Thank you so much for the support ❤️ even though I have others I miss him so much 💔😭 waking up still looking for him ...finding myself calling for him "in his little nicknames" it's hurtful/confusing just painful ..I ask WHY
Quote 0 0
Stealthcat
It definitely is painful. It's been a couple weeks for me, and I still expect to see him for the usual routine stuff. It's amazing how much of an impact they have have on our lives. We build a life around them, a routine, and a bond that folks who don't have fur babies don't comprehend. We had many years with them, with them integrating into almost every aspect of our lives. I know it can hurt as much or even more than losing a human family member. And I think it can take months or even years to acclimate to life without them.

Asking why is a normal question and feeling. I think we spend a long time yearning for our lost pals to be back with us. If they weren't so special to us, we wouldn't be so upset.

I hope you take the time to treat yourself well while you grieve during this difficult time.
Quote 0 0