Eviee
I , am from india. I am an animal lover, matter of fact, i be more of a kind who can only socislize with animald.
I reared a bun, at around his age about 6 months,i think.
At that time, i had two buns bought together. This was 6 months after my closest cat ran away from me, being with it well versed for 2 years.
(Although that cat liked me,showed to be so loving, was cute too, was one minded ,mosr often to run away, once for all. He ran away twice ,in 2 yrs and , roamed, called out, searched like hell , and managed to retrieve him,but the 3 rd time, i could nt. But , i knew he was alive, right somewhere in a lonely place, cause i saw him, he ran off on seeing me.Thts the story with my cat affair)

Now, abt the two buns, it was 3 yrs back, when one of them ,a white bun, (not the one i am speaking now abt) ,was stolen by a roaming black cat, right in front of my eyes. I heard a loud scream or shreak, too painful , coming from the rooms where the two buns were. Tge moment ,i ran out, i saw the black cat carrying out,this white bun, in mouth, and hurried off, through the back courtyard. I tried getting a stick ,to hit that cat to let go of the white bun, off,but it was too late.

The black cat, had taken off the white bun to some bushes, nearby,to eat it.
Now, thise few hours, of that times,I COULD NOT HOLD MYSELF,OF THIS TERRIBLE FACT,THAT ,BY NOW, THE BUN, WOULD BE IN ALL BLOOD, DEVOURED,TO NOTHING TO SATISFY A HELL CAT'S HUNGER.
THE HELPLESS OF THE WHITE BUN BEING KILLED, MADE ME SO PAINED, I FELT LIKE, SO HOLLOW ,IN ME, FELT INSANE,BATTLING THE TRUTH OF GOD S CREATION ACT.
But, the other bun, i.e. (my bun i am talking abt) was in that room, now all alone, having witnessed ,a real danger to its other friend.
I could not bear,its state of being lonely, this was even worse than ,seeing the live white bun being carried off to be eaten

So i just raisef him up, got some more other bunnies, and tried to make things fine.JUST TO MENTION, I HAVE NO SIBLINGS, AND MY MOTHER, IS TERRIBLE LUNATIC.This is all the more a readon, why ,i would be feeling more dependent on pets, my dad has fled.

The main story of my grief is below:
My own bun, lived happily a year, growing well, fat and good, though he got a dreaded scabbies attack,in between, that left a permanent hole in its ears after.
He was so different than the other pets, buns or others i was rearing along.I knew my bun was definitely, not like just any other bun, he loved everything spiritual. Because most of my days , i was spiritually involved in gospel songs, talking to god and like that. He was so happy about such things,just like me. So i was very true to my care ,abt my bun, i would not settle for anything less,while giving feed,grass,or treats. My bun was really like ,my companion, who alone can understand me in midst of my ,problems at home. I knew , all the bad things pf my mothers insane behavior ,affceting my mind, (it was too unbearable) , affected him too.
Neverthless, some positivity,would always keep me safe , with my bun around. I would find some hapiness or the other. Last year, i changed my place, to another city, that is like apartment, has no , grass, bushes or tress around. This place is not my native, but thts where i am now, bcos of many problems.
Last year, along my bun, i reared, 3-4 other buns from this place. One female bun was born out of those. One was pure white, male, other was a mixed black female. This female ,was pregnant when i bought it, i dint know, it gave birth to four. This was my first ever experience of seeing animal birthing ,in my entire life. She was in my room,in a cage , and my bun ,myself beside the cage. Before the birhting, I saw all the aggression, she was doing, it was very funny, i dint know, why it startedbto behave that way. My bun seemed to know ,some things ,he stayed quite close, to her cage, seemed like trying to help her,or what. Though ,i tried to push off, from giving ,too much concern to her(i dont know she was in birthing process).
Now out of four kots, just one survived. It had the same color as my bun, was looking brand new, only some minor color differences.
I thought it to be male, bcos,this was really big, at birth. But after 4 months, i was too delighted, to realize,it was a girl.
I thought, this one would be a ,best fir partner for my bun,cause they were the same colors, also she was not in samw bloodline as mu bun, born from different father. Once, when feeding thos new bun, i left the cage open, and incidentally ,my own bun, mated with her. She was 7 months old then. It was two weeks, after the mating, she started to show distaste for food,while she was ususally the greediest one at other times. She showed ,no signs of eating ,even her favorite veggie. One day ,i was cleaning her tray, i found, blood, in tray, mixed with urine. It was like about 5-10 ml blood mixed in urine. This bun, ate less, the whole day, was in my room. Now the other buns were in other rooms, the black female and white. I kept her out, assuming she could be better outside, or would be alright next to her mother. The next day, i found this new female bun, that had blood in urine, dead.

To my ,most coinincidental dread, after i got off the body of this bun and the crate. I looked, at the other white male, in that room ,also was dead, for no reason.
Two bunnies died on the same day.
I MUST MENTION, THEY WERE ,OR THWY COULD HAVE BEEN A MORAL SUPPORT TO MY BUN WHEN THEY WERE ALIVE , ATLEAST AROUND. BECAUSE,JUST AFTER THEIR DEATH,THINGS AFFECTED ,ME ,TO THE POINT,OF GETTING TOO ATTACKED, TOO UPSET ,MANY ILLNESSES CREPT IN, I GOT ADDICTED TO MORE THAN ten medcines a day, I survived just with medicines , and my own bun ,who was also, getti g too attacked ,to the point, that he ate ,just alternate days, would get diarrhea ,quite often, recovered ,and this was repeating.
This year ,my bun was ,beginning to get better, eat better,,but i was getting worse. I could hardly stand, move about ,or do anything ,except feed ,my bun and swallow medicines ,after medicines, pray ,eat just some thing ,and sleep. I could not control, this situation,nobody was to help around. My mom , was the only human ,i saw, who was the worst lunatic , i can ever describe.
My most great concern,in all these ,was my buns mental goodness , and physical , health. I really was bothered too much about this.
I began ,to get more close to him, telling him ,good things, when,i saw him uneasy, promised , him, i could go with him anywhere, together, and probably escape from home. I had almost ,everything, readying up for enjoying with my bun, my rooms,i prepared to devorate, i bought new things, plants, amd prepapred enough money ,to go abroad.l,to escape ,with my bun,lest he should be stuck up in my worst place.

On month of Jan, arpund 20-25 th, i sensed a killing like situation ,getting too seriously obvious against my bun. I heard voices, that vowed to kill him. I checked ,every now and then , he seemed to do well,he was pooping great ,until,25 th Jan. On26 th, i saw my bun, sitting ,unusually quite long near the toilet, place, wher ehe usually never goes,he moved after few hours ,did the same sitting act, near the door of my room. For two hours, o realised ,he had too much difficulty pooping, struggling, like, something ,was stuck,in stomach, stopping,obstructing the bowels , completely. In just an hour,he was sitting on my bed. He threw himself to ground ,and breathed his last.
I CRIED OUT LOUD HIS NAME ,THAT I NEVER CALLED HIM FOR A YEAR, AT THE TIME HE WAS DEPARTING,BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER WANT LET HIM GO. I cannot get the cause , of this death, because, my bun ,has survived many times over , even worst times ,he would not eat for one day and recover every time.He had ,no issues with any food,or treats,or even chocolates. But i remember, hos pelllet brand was recently changed to versales laga. I cannot believe, this could be a reason , to my then healthy bun, may be he swallowed something ,like chikoo seed whole. That is what is think ,is the reason ,even now.

But, TYE WHOLE MATTER IS THAT, I AM LOST FOREVER ,AND SO OS MY BUN, I USUALLY CAN SENSE MOST ANIMAL S AFTER THEY ARE DEPARTED ,THEY STRUGGLE FOR SOME MONTHS AND THEIR SOUL RELIEFS ITSELF.

But , this is not seeming to be the case with my own bun
Not only , i am without him beside, i also feel, his soul is captured by devils,or he is not relieved.

I am too insane now, i am not even able to get to the point of mourning ,for the only one i loved. This is the only thing that seems to comfort me. But ,i just cant cry. I am forbidden, from mourning,lest i should reach out to my buns heart.
MY BUN HAS DEPARTED ,FRPM ME EVEN BEFORE,HE COULD FULLY GET LIFE. HIS DEATH STILL SEEMS TO BE A CONSPIRACY OF DARKNESS, I AM TOO WORRIED ABOUT THIS. I HAVE JUST ,NO HUMAN, I CAN EXPLAIN HOW GRAVE ,MY SITUATION IS NOW. MY BUNS AFTERLIFE,OR RELEASE IS IN TERRIBLE HORROR. I AM SURE OF THIS. PLS HELP ME

MY BUN IS IRREPLACABLE. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY BEST. LOSING HIM , IS LOSING MY LIFE. I CANT ,OR I WOULD NOT GER THROUGH THIS LIFE. IT IS JUST THR RIGHT ANSWER ,FOR ME, BECASUE ,I AM ALREADY TOO WEAKENED IN EVERY SENSE, AND MY BUN S SOUL SI STRUGGLING SOME WHERE. I DONT EVEN SEE MY BUN IN MY DREAM, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I CRY. PLS HELP.......

Quote 0 0