Eviee
My love after love for many animals finally got a lovely bun for me,in all my struggles in many years ,rearing so many animals and pets. My bun always got over every situation. It was thos year beginning,i began taking ,more care for it. I began loving ,with more zeal.I planned , a lovely and splendid break through lifestyle,better surroindimgs ,brighter looks for my every corner of my room,to get my bun less down and better comforted.

About the time ,the very edge of the first glimpse of light for my bun began this year,he began getting better. Showed good signs of poop and better eating.

I felt as though my struggles ,would finally be answered...My suffering bun ,paying too much for my sake,would see atleast some life this year.......I even withdrew from anything that went against my good.

I kept my mind to be firm in faith, and ready in love....asking god to pardon ,even sins i dint do.
Not half a month later, in January, out of nowhere he suddenly was seeming so stuck within,immovable ,no no way to poop, for some hours. Was refusing only food last day, but this was not very bothering to me. He was always the kind of skipping some meal.

But now I was out of control of the situation ,when my bun sat ,stuck, here and there, looking desparately at me for help......i dint even in my far knowledge realize ,he was dying....In just before evening, he fell to ground,thrown by a violent action inside,and died

MOST RABBITS RECOVER FROM MANY PROBLEMS,UNLIKE CATS THAT GET FATAL DISEASES. I WAS NEVER EVER PREPARED,FOR A DEATH, UNLESS HE GOT HURT,OR WAS STARVING.......I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT KILLED HIM.......I SUPPOSE EVEN NOE, HE SWALLOWED A HUGE SEED,AND THIS COULD NOT BE DIGESTED.......NOR VOMITED......I DO NOT KNOW.....SOME SAY....THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN USUALLY......I HAVE NO ANSWER......BUT I SAW ,SOMETHING LIKE THIS PROBLEM THAT ATTACKED HIM,AND ARRESTED THE SYSTEM COMPLETELY.........I CANT FIND ANY REASONS.....WHY THIS SHOULD HAPPEN WHEN NOTHING OUT OF ORDINARY HAPPENED, EXCEPT THE PELLETS BRAND WAS CHANGED TWO DAYS AGO......

COULD THAT HAVE KILLED MY BELOVED.......PLS TEL ME....

While all the years, i was a saving rush for every pet , i used to bring , and reared. I always had ,every, last minute help s reserved for every other pets ,i knew before. WHY DINT I HELP MY MOST PRECIOUS......WHAT MADE ME EMPTY AND SEEMING EASY WHEN HE WAS CRYING FOR HELP OUT OF DEATH......
I NEVER THOUGHT MY TIME ,WAS OVER SO SOON

I MYSELF SILENTLY WATCHED MY BELOVE D DIE BEFORE MY EYES
WITH NO HELP AT ALL

HOW COULD MY DEAREST LEAVE MY SIDE ....SO SUDDENLY....IN FEW HOURS, AFTER ALL, I SAVED SO SO MUCH LOVE ,FOR MY LAST PET.......I SHARED EVRY MOMENT IN TWO YEARS.....

.HOW COULD MY PET ALONE ,DIE ,SO EARLY AT AGE,WHEN HE WAS SEEMING SO STRONG MOST TIMES....AND .OTHERS LIVE FOR MORE THAN TEN YEARS .........Even here most of them are grieving over their pets, who have live with them for ten to fifteen years.

I HAD FOUGHT EVERY STRUGGLE TOGETHER WITH HIM, EVEN WHEN PEOPLE , EVEN MY PARENTS ALWAYS TRIED TO TEAR ME APART, I MADE OUR WAY OUT WITH MY BUN BESIDE, SOME HOW ,ALL ALONG MY LIFE OR DARK, IN DEEP PAINS OR A HAPPINESS AFTER ESCAPE, MY BUN WAS MY HEART IN HEART , A KNOWN COMPANION.....

.NO OTHER..NO...NO ONE..... IN WORLD WAS EVER THERE FOR ME,...IN MY ANY SITUATION, HE WAITED AND WAITED ALL TWO YEARS,EVEN STARVED SO PATIENTLY THAT I GET THROUGH.......

ONLY...TO LEAVE THIS WORLD, WHEN THE FINAL VICTORY WAS, SOO CLOSE.....

NOW THE ONLY ONE FOR WHAT I STRUGGLED,IS ....TAKEN FAR AWAY FROM ME.

I am more than shut out .......off this life, even now, i feel ,my dear needs me, i know .....he is so absolved without my help, if any body could hear my cry for help.......i wish i could reach him, i dont even get any thought s of my bun,
Those thought s that meant life to me ,till last month.....how can i be expected to face a new ,'act of life-death'..... so early......

every act i do ,hurts my bun,i feel so far from my bun now, i wish i could get him back....i wosh i got him back,i wish i wosh i really get him back...HE IS MINE......How could ,i get separate from him ,who is so helpless.

I feel blank and hollow ,sinful, a disgusting aimless...driven for no ending reasons to fake new days ,every day after.......
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Eviee,
It sounds like you loved your bunny very much. It might help if you talk with his veterinarian to try and find out what happened. I'm sorry you are in so much pain. I do feel though that's your bun is at peace now.
Take Care, MJ
Quote 0 0