Bella2014
My dearest bella boo.
It's been 3 days since you passed on. It hasn't gotten easier being in the house alone yet. Rootbeer keeps looking for you, so I'm taking him back to daycare next week to play with your friends. I think it will be good for him.
It snowed today, which makes everything worse. You loved zoomies in the snow. It was so funny to watch last year when we got that big snowstorm. Do you remember it? Mommy may have a snow day tomorrow and you wont be here

Bella. Daddy and I miss you so much. We keep wondering if we did the right thing. We know that the cancer was aggressive Bella, so we didn't do chemo because of it. Your life would not have been the same those last few months.. you wouldn't have had your goodbye party at daycare, all the walks on the trail, and the extra love.

We miss you miss thing..

Ahola
Mom
Quote 0 0
Bella2014
Bella boo
Daddy and I got your ashes today. You are home with us now. It makes me feel better. Did you hear me as I held the box for a bit as I left the vet.
Dr.randy sent daddy and I a card today. He was sad to see you twice Friday. Daddy and I don't blame him at all. You seemed a little better when you left the office after your b12 shot.
Today seemed easier than yesterday. Each day I look for you less and less, but I dont forget about you ever. You now have a spot on the mantle with your favorite toys.

I hope you crossed the bridge safely. Tell peppermint that hollie says hi ok?

Love
Mommy
Quote 0 0
Bella2014
Hey Bella..
It's been a week since I lost you. I'm doing okay and so is daddy. We still miss you and have all your toys out. Rootbeer isn't using them, but one never knows. Hoping everything is good on your side of the rainbow bridge .

Mom
Quote 0 0
Lfc7118
Hello. I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Bella. It has been a little over a week since my baby boy went missing. I didn't find out till Monday what happened to him. The pain is hard to deal with. I loss my baby of 22 years a little over 4 years ago. I had to put her to sleep. The pain for her loss got easier with time, but now I am in pain all over again. Grief is not easy for the loss of our babies but you have come to the right place to share your grief. We are here for you to share your grief. I hope time helps to heal your pain.
Quote 0 0