Achilly
Hello my sweet boy,
I miss you so much!! I hope you are happy and free, no pain and with your brother lucky. I hope you don't feel sad when you look down on me. I cry because I love you so much and I just wish I could give you pets and belly rubs. Chance there was and never will be a dog like you. Because you were and always will be my baby. We bonded like no other. Chance I want to thank you for almost 12 years of nothing but love from you. I hope I was able to give you a fraction of the love you gave me my sweet boy. You were my gentle giant with the sweetest sole. You are missed evey second..
Love mommy
Quote 0 0
Bigcatsdad
So very sorry for the loss of Chance, he looks like a big friendly guy. It's so painful when we have to let our furry loved ones go, we miss them every day so much. You gave him a good loving home for 12 years. The bond and spirit you had with him and he had with you will last forever.
My deepest condolences

Bigcatsdad
Quote 0 0
Achilly
Bigcatsdad
Thank you, he was a very special boy. Sorry for the loss of you buddy too. They sure do leave a big empty hole in your heart and home when they go😢😢
Quote 0 0
Achilly
Happy 12th  birthday my sweet boy. It was 5 weeks ago today, we had to say goodbye. We didn't want to!! We loved you to much to let you suffer though. Today I would be rushing home to watch you open your presents. You were so good at it and had so much fun opening them. You would of gotten a new baby and some treats. I'm sending them to you over the rainbow bridge. Your bed, and your babies are still here. You favorite baby lays on your bed now. We miss you so much. The weather has been so nice, you would have loved it!!! I saw your friend vador and Daddy saw Luna. We haven't had the courage to walk your route yet, but we saw them when driving. I sure hope your with Lucky and Samone, and you have the very best day running without a care. If love could bring you home, you would be right here with Daddy and I getting pets and bellys. I love you my sweet bubs and always will 💔😢💜. 
Quote 0 0
Achilly
Oh Chancy the world is so scary now. We have to stay home. You would have loved this. Mommy Daddy and Chancy all day.. We went for a walk today and saw other doggies. It reminded of you so much and how much we miss you. There will never be another be like you. Shadow is learning to ask for treats. She misses you too. Your buddies barked at us when we walked by. They were provably looking for you. I sure hope you are running free Chasing squirrels
Quote 0 0
Pennysforevermom
Achilly,
This post was so beautiful. I was just crying and thinking the same thing. The world is scary right now. It just compounds the grief. I lost my baby on Saturday. She was going to the vet 3 times a day for heart medication.  My biggest fear was that the vet would close and I couldn't get my baby the meds that she needed. I know now that she's free. No more arthritis. No more heart disease. No more cataracts. She's in heaven chasing squirrels with every furry friend that she ever encountered during her time here. 
Quote 0 0
Achilly
Pennys mom,.
Chance also had arthritis and took heart meds, and in the end had cancer. He was our baby and we sis everything we could.
I'm so sorry for the loss of your pup. What kind of pup was she?  They no longer are in pain, and yes having them home right now being sick and worried we would not be able to access what they needed. I cant even imagine. I finally had a dream last night where he felt so close. At one point he was sitting by me on the couch. The other he was laying down and I was trying to save him. He said  me it was Ok because he was so tired. Its been two months and I miss him terribly. 
Quote 0 0
Pennysforevermom
Achilly,
She was a lhaso apso and maltese mix. She was so beautiful. I cry everytime I look at her pictures and videos. Mornings and evenings are really hard. I understand how you feel and am so sorry that you are going through this too. Thank you for sharing about Chance's arthritis and heart meds. It helps me to not blame myself for my baby's pain.
Quote 0 0
Achilly
My sweet boy,
 It's been awhile sine i have wrote you or posted on the site. Everything that's going on and working from home. Sure has been difficult. Daddy is working  and the house is so quiet without you. I HATE IT.. Shadow is doing her best to keep me company . I think she missed you too. She has become a cuddler. Which she never really was. I think she knew you were sick even before we did, as she started to lay by you alot more. I saw your sweet Nola fee times. She barks at me now not sure if she doesnt remember me or if she wonders were you are?? I put your photo album together today. It was hard only being able to see you in photos, but it helped daddy and I remeber all the wonderful times we had together. I miss so so much. 
Quote 0 0