Anatalie1
My muse, my heart incarnate, right now I feel like she was the only being I've ever truly loved unconditionally. shes been gone almost two weeks and the cut is just as deep as the day I found out she was gone. I can withhold my tears and sadness for most of the day now but by 7 I'm a guaranteed mess. I lost two fur babies this past year and i thought it was the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with, but none hit me as hard as her. She was only 3, so much life left. Her precious face and endearing but spazzy personality. I love her so deeply.
Quote 0 0
William
Hi
I'm so sorry for you loss. It's is painful and it's still early on for you.
That love can be given to us by no other on the planet. Animals are a special gift.
It's been 3.5 months since I lost my beautiful 14 year old boy William. I will never get used to life without him.

Your baby was so young. Do you mind sharing what happened.

Take care of yourself. Cry when you need to, grieve the loss of your special love. ❤️
Kim
Quote 0 0
LisaAndy

So very sorry to hear about Ophelia, some of them really are our soulmates and it's very sad when they leave us.
I'm also still a mess and its been about 5 weeks. 

Do you have a photo of her? Hope you are feeling better today. Hugs.

Quote 0 0
Marie123
So sorry to hear about your sweet Ophelia. My Raven has been gone almost 5 months and I'm still a mess. It's still so soon for you. It feels like a rusty knife in the heart. And so young! That's absolutely awful. My cat Wendy was only 2 when some idiot ran her over and left her. Still so much life left to live. At least Raven was 15, but old or young, it hurts just the same.
I'd love to see a picture of Ophelia. Your relationship with her reminds me of Raven and I. They truly are our inspiration, our heart and soul, and like you said, the only ones who truly love us sometimes.
Peace and blessings to you-
Marie and the crew 🐱🐊🐌
Quote 0 0