Gabby

Hello,

My sympathys to those of you that are here mourning the loss of your Fur Babies,my heart goes out to you.
I dont come here too often any more but I Pray for the people that do,as I know exactly how you are feeling having lost a very special furry Friend Kitty 4 years ago today.I spent almost 3 yrs here trying to comfort others.Since loosing that baby I have lost 2 very significant other Babies also.
I hope that you will find peace in time,and thats all I found that really helped,time.I know its an old addage,but I have found it to be very true.

I wanted to pop in today to pay tribute to my very special Kitty,my Little Man,whom I still miss so much.My heart still holds all the love that I had for him and continue to have,I miss him so much still,thoe life trys to move me along.When I leave here,we are off to send a Latern up into the sky.I hope he will see it from the edge of the Bridge,and he will see and feel all the love that is sent with it.We love you our Little Ginger and white Boy,our Fur Son xxxx

"If you gave wings to a Cat,it would not condescend to be a Bird,it would only be an Angel"
Dick Shawn

Love and Light
and
Fairy Kisses for your precious Baby xxxxxx
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom
Dearest Gabby:  I don't come here often but I just saw your post.  4 years. How time goes by so quickly but so slow at the same time if you know what I mean. Win's 3 year marker was in October, hard to believe. My thoughts are with you my dear friend.  For those who don't have the pleasure of knowing you, you have blessed everyone with the most beautiful angel pictures and I have attached a few of my baby.  Your talent and your big heart are extraordinary.  Your Little Man is soooooo proud to have you as his mummy.  Bless you and ALL of your babies.

Big Hugs xoxoxoxoxoxo
Denise
Quote 0 0
nicokudo
Gabby,

Thinking of you and Little Man on this 4 year marker.  Wow, I remember when you came to the Forum;  seems impossible that all this time has passed.  One does find peace with time but the love never dies.

Karen, Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0
Gabby
Thankyou Denise for your very kind words (((hugs))) and I can hardly believe either that you have crossed through your dear Wins 3rd marker either,time does move us along,as Karen says she remembers when I first came into the forum,I too remember you first coming also,what dark days they were my dear Friend.Life moves on but our hearts stand still at times dont they and take us back to those dark days especially around the times of these big markers.But we will never forget our Kids and I dont think I shall ever forget those dark days.
Also thankyou to Karen for your reply x
Love to you both,
Love and Light
and
Quote 0 0
Tonya
Dearest Gabby  I have gone to see Littleman and I talked to him this morning. And I know he underwstands why I was late in coming to give him some anniversary loving.  4 years,  . I remember when you brought him here to us.
My heart and thoughts are with you Gabby.  We go back 4 years. A time when our hearts were broken and still are and will never really heal.  These babies are for a life time. Forever and always.  OUr number one's our very heart.   love and hugs   Tonya and Kit Kat
Tonya Mesha Gails mommy Babies and Maggie Mae's too at the bridge
Mommy to living baby Kit Kat AND as of 7/14/2010 Cotton (puppy)
For the love of our babies
They are the reason
Forever and Always Forever and a Day
Oh what a love is the love of our babies
A love like no other. Love drops fall

MY PRECIOUS SWEET GIRL Mesha Gail My Very Heart and your Shane's too
**http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/MESHA001/Resident.htm

REMEMBERING MERCY xoxoxox oh what a love.
**http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/MERCY0031/Residents.htm

REMBERING MAX passed 12/1/2009 xoxoxox We love you MAX xoxoxo
Shane and I love you.

My true register date is Jan. 2006 ****** it took me that long before I cold talk about my loss.
Quote 0 0
Renny
Dear Gabby,

Sending love to you and Little Man and 2 other babies. We will never forget your support while dealing with your own pain. You helped much more than you may realize and did so, unselfishly. You eased the pain in my heart, with beautiful images of our departed personally created by the special things we shared with them (froggies).

My Pocket's 2-year marker is tomorrow and will pray and honor her. I will say a prayer for all the babies.

Thank you for the E-cards and the cheer. I needed that with a difficult economic past year.

Again, thank you, Ginny for your ongoing support and help to those hurting. Always know how much the RB has meant to me. Bless your heart, for knowing how much this forum was needed and how you respected each.

Love and Hugs,
Renny
Quote 0 0
chevyandkaren

Dear Gabby,  I too remember when you and Little Man first came here.  I remember how you made picture's for all of us here and through your own terrible grief you helped us so much with our's...    
I'm not around much anymore as chevy want's my constant attention since he lost his sight but I want you to know that my thought's and Prayer's are with you and all your babies on earth and in Heaven..

Alway's,
Snickers, chevy & karen

Quote 0 0
Shadowhoffen
Dearest Gabby ... I'm sorry I missed your boys marker .... some may think 4 yrs. is a long time, but I know it's not ... you remember him and everything like it was yesterday .... they bring us so many magical memories and the pictures we all hold so dear to our hearts .... thinking of you Gabby ... you have helped me thru so much, you are always there with words of encouragement and the picture you and Mahm did of my dear Rebel is priceless.  Thru your pain, you've still given compassion, love and encouragement. 
Thinking of you and your Little Man :)
Norma and the Shadowhoffen Shepherds ~~ Rebel and Rex together forever
Remembering Rebel.. 8-21-01 ~~ 01-15-06
Remembering Rex ... 8-21-01 ~~ 01-22-11
Remembering Tala ... 9/17/2000 ~~ 8/30/11
Remembering Baron ... 3/12/98 ~~ 11/23/11
http://www.premiereshepherds.org/blog ... for Rebels memorial blog and soon to be Rex's as well

http://www.premiereshepherds.org
Quote 0 0
Gabby
Thankyou,Thankyou all for your kind replys.The pain ebb's and flows as many of you will know.This marker was harder than I thought it might have been,probably due to other things going on,yet another sick baby,Lulu as many of you know.But she is making progress and thats all we can hope for.
My thoughts,love and Prayers remain with you all,my old friends and all the new people that find this special place to try and help their pain.I hope one day that we will all be able to shed our pain and enjoy all the happy memories that our babies left us with x
Love and Light
and
Quote 0 0