moonglow
Hi,
My computer broke last night and I'm feeling cut off from my support system. I'm using the one at the library and will have to until mine is fixed. It was taken somewhere to be repaired, I hope by this weekend. You become so dependent on the damn things, just like a car. I'm missing my baby Archie quite a lot today. Still crying  often when I think of him.Some of the hardest times are when I come home to the apartment and when I wake up. Of course these were peak times of being together. I wish all of you who are grieving your babies today relief from your pain too. I was blessed to have 10 years to share with this wonderful cat. trying to focus on the positive more helps some too.
God bless
Kim
I love you my dearest and sweetest little boy "Archie"
I'll be there my little soft baby!
10/27/00 - 12/13/10
Quote 0 0
Meghanm
Hey moonglow, I hope your computer gets fixed! I know what you mean when you say you feel cut off from your support system. It's the things in life we take for granted, when we don't have them we feel lost. I agree, focusing on the positive does help to take some of the pain away. That is a really good outlook to have although it is very difficult to do sometimes. I am thinking of you.
Meghan

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." ~ The Crow

"We don't "get over" our losses and just move on, we learn to live differently."
~ http://www.angelbluemist.com/frames/guilt.html
Quote 0 0
moonglow
Hi Meghan,
Trying to see the positive has been hard today. I picked up some pictures I had taken of Archie a couple days before he passed. He did not look as sick as he was. He was sitting in front of the Christmas tree on the table. He had been on prednisone and had started eating and drinking again for a couple days
but he was still a very sick little guy. He started vomiting
again and was not interested in his food when I took him to the vets for the last time they said they
did not see him getting better and thats when we decided to
euthanize him. He had  cancer of the stomach. I had to go in for surgery in 2 days so I had
to make this awful decision fast. Had I been able to wait the doctors said he  would maybe last another week but then I would not have been there at the end for him. The bottom line is that he's in heaven, I did the best I could for him  (My guilt makes me feel I could have done more or something different) and I miss him like crazy. I wish you peace of mind.
Kim

I love you my dearest and sweetest little boy "Archie"
I'll be there my little soft baby!
10/27/00 - 12/13/10
Quote 0 0