JinglesMom

Another Christmas without you Jasper. I remember how you used to love to jump onto the paper while I was wrapping gifts and how that would make me smile. I remember how I used to scoop you up in my arms and dance with you to our holiday songs, what a dear and patient kitty you were to put up with your silly mama. I remember how you would wake me up every Christmas morning with the sweetest head bunts and purrs, such a lovely way to start the day, with my best boy by my side. ...I remember sitting with you in the radiant glow of the Christmas tree lights, and feeling that all was right with the world.

My Christmas wish is that somehow you will be able to read these words in my letters to you, and that somehow you will be able to feel my love. No time or distance could ever break our special bond, no time or distance could ever dim your sparkle. You are my beautiful little star and the light of my life, you will never ever leave my heart, and you are shining brighter than ever on this special day. Have a happy Christmas at the bridge my sweet angel, blowing kisses and sending hugs across the rainbow just for you my special boy, you are so missed, you are so loved.

See More
No photo description available.
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
JinglesMom

Across the sky, over the clouds, and beyond the rainbow. I am sending a very special little kitty warm and happy Christmas wishes. I know you were not here on this earth with me for very long, but the time we were together was filled with such sweetness and such light. Thank you for giving me that wonderful gift of one last Christmas with you. The doctors did not think it possible, but you showed them all, we showed them all that with love and prayer, all things are possible.... You used to love the song "Thy Will Be Done", and whenever I would play it or sing it, you would come running, no matter how bad you were feeling. Sometimes now when I play that song, I can still feel you so close, and right here with me. My sweet little girl, not as big as a minute, but with the heart and soul of a lion. I miss you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow. Not a day goes by that you are not in my thoughts, you are tucked safely away in my heart like a precious gem, until I see you again, and I will see you again. You were my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye. Merry Christmas dear little one, love you forever and a day. pootie tang christmas.jpg 

Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
JinglesMom
jingles christmas.jpg 

My first Christmas without you Jingles, however do I begin? What I would give for just one more moment in time to hold you in my arms once again, and see that dear little face looking up at me. For eighteen wonderful years, you helped me to make it through the good times and bad, you never left my side when I was sick, and you made me realize that I could face any adversity or hardship, because at the end of the day, I knew that I would be coming home to you. I remember when ...you first came to me as a tiny little kitten, I looked into those beautiful eyes of yours, and I knew that you were mine and I was yours. I knew right then and there that we would be intertwined and inseparable through this life and the next. All of the stars aligned, the fates came together, and God in His infinite wisdom, gave you to me for just a little while to love and protect, and I hope I did a good job, because I really did try. It was always about you and keeping you safe, warm, and happy, nothing was more important to me. You were my first to come, and my last to leave, and you always brought such an incredible sweetness and joy to my life and my world. Thank you for letting me know that you are still so close, and that no stopping of a precious little heartbeat could ever keep us apart. The veil is so thin for those who have such a surreal bond and love with such depth. Thank you for choosing me. thank you for loving me, thank you for being my once in a lifetime. Merry First Christmas at the bridge my darling little Jingleberry. Sending so many hugs and kisses wrapped in rainbows and starlight to you my sweet baby. You are so missed, you are so cherished, you are so loved.

Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
CKMP
Oh Pamela,

Such beautiful beautiful photos...I would like to say something, but words escape me right now after reading your loving and poignant messages to Jingles, Pootie Tang and Jasper...so much love, so much sorrow and so much joy - You are indeed surrounded by fur angels - and one who forever will always have those 'wings' ready to steady you and who always has 'your back'.

Many hugs always for you.
Quote 0 0
JinglesMom
Dear CKMP,

Thank you so much for your warm and wonderful words about my pictures of and letters to my three little angel kitties. I cannot begin to tell you how much your kindness means to me. I absolutely know that their sweet and loving spirit surrounds me still and always will, until I see them again. I often have felt one that is always walking behind me ready to steady me with those wings, and will never let me fall, one who always and forever has my back, and keeps me strong. As we count down to a brand new year and leave this one behind, I want to let you know that I could not have made it this far without you, and you truly are one of my greatest blessings. Thank you for helping me face another day, thank you for letting me know that this is not the end, thank you for being you. I just know that your beautiful Maggee and Kassee are beyond proud as they watch their special mom bring so many broken hearts back together again. May the radiant light and incredible love of your sweet girls illuminate your path, and brighten your whole world, so that they will always be able to find their way back home to you. Thank you for being there for me when I did not think I could face tomorrow. Sending many hugs your way, Pamela   
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
CKMP
Oh Pamela,

You are far too kind...We walk this journey together - it is a long one and one always fraught with the twists and turns and those "u-turns" that seem to bring us right back to where we started with the first steps of loss, sorrow and grief.  Our hearts are never whole and our souls are never easy...however together we honour the lives of our special fur ones by sharing not only our joys but also our despairs. Simply, I think it is we understand one another here on the forum, often when we are hesitate to speak out loud to others the words of grief, here, there is always a shoulder, a voice and a sense of understanding without those words having to be spoken.
I am so glad you feel the warmth, the love and the protection of your special ones - There is no way Jasper, Pootie Tang and Jingles would not have their beautiful, aware and knowing eyes trained upon their so love mom...Those soft fur paws pad along with you - so soft and yet so mighty...I have always tried to remind myself not to 'underestimate the power of the paw'!  
So I thank you for your kindness - and know so so many, including yourself here on the forum have helped me through many a darker day and continue to.  For me this journey is the most difficult one I have travelled and I am glad I am not doing so alone.  
Take care - many hugs sent your way.
Quote 0 0