Miming
I just lost my cat named Miming last Tuesday morning.
A car run over him. I was so devastated and sad when my sister told me about it.
There's a big hole in my heart right now.
To my surprise, my mother adopted a kitten right after. It's Miming's brother, since his mother just gave birth months ago.
I'm so traumatized, afraid to lose another cat again.
I still can't accept the reality that my Miming is gone.

:'(
Hi I'm Jessie, Mother of Miming
I love you baby.. My happiness, my bliss..forever in my heart..
Miming
(May 20, 2014 to October 7, 2014)
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
I am so sorry that you have had to say goodbye to your lovely cat Miming. I understand the depth of pain that you are feeling.  
I agree that it feels like you have a hole in your heart, but I tell myself that is because Bella (my gorgeous beagle, who left me 6 months ago) took a piece of my heart with her.  She will always have a piece of my heart.....and she deserves that.  But, I also think that I have a piece of her heart with me and I always will.  The deep bond that we shared is permanent. So is your bond with Miming.  We loved Miming and Bella in life, and death cannot take that love away. It will stay with us forever.
I wish you peace and healing.
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
Miming
Thanks Bellamum. That made me feel better. I'm hoping to heal soon because I've become neglectful of my dog who is also affected on what had happened. But today, I played with my dog and I found peace at once. Truly they can make you feel better because of the affection they gave to you. :')
Miming
Quote 0 0
Katel

I had to pts my precious little dog Danny 2 days ago and I understand the rawness of grief at this time. I'm so sorry it happened to you with Miming.  It hurts beyond belief and I look for him everywhere.
But like you I have another little furbaby to look after and like you I find this is giving me
comfort too.  My little girl is very affectionate and giving her love and talking about my gone Danny helps me too. 
You will always love Miming and I will always love Danny.   I wish you peace soon, 

Blessings,  Kate 

Quote 0 0
Miming
thanks Kate for the comfort. I think I'm doing a bit better now, crying have lessen, but this emptiness I'm feeling will forever remain because nobody can replace our buddies in our hearts. Miming and Danny sure took a piece of us with them, when they have gone to the Rainbow Bridge.

Miming
Quote 0 0