Whitehalo67
Dealing with her tumer and it spreading did the best I can had her for along time my first cat she was the best loving cat she died in my arms it's so hard I cant get over it shes been such a big part of my life I never felt this before it's so sad I'm always crying thinking she will be. Behind. Me like she always is wanting my attention cant believe shes gone love her so much
Quote 0 0
SharonsPie
I am very sorry for your loss of your sweet cat.
Quote 0 0
pannklaus
I am so sorry for the loss of your precious cat.  You are going through the "typical" kinds of grief that occurs after a loss--crying, missing her, thinking she is there and then realizing that she is not.  There is no way to avoid this painful grief but there are many here who understand and will go through it with you.
Patsy
Quote 0 0
Gingers_Mommy
Sorry for your loss Heidi. I completely understand your feelings. It's ok to cry. It's ok to mourn her loss. Hang in there.
Quote 0 0
Whitehalo67
I feel like it's always going to hurt
Quote 0 0
Whitehalo67
I hope she knew I loved her so much
Quote 0 0
Whitehalo67
It hurts cause I feel the last night for which I didnt know she was going to pass that. Day I should of spent more time then I was doing and I hope she knew I did my best and I hope shes in a better place and out of pain love her so much.
Quote 0 0