Asm1006
My darling Baylee girl had to be seen by emergency vet this evening struggling to breathe. He put her in an oxygen tent and gave her steroids. He didn’t think she’d survive and an hour or so later I got the call she’d died. We’ve had her about 12 years as a rescue cat. We think she was 14 years old. I’m broken crying over her things her photos 😭
Anna Merry
Quote 0 0
Asm1006
76F24482-2BC5-405C-80C1-8769A8141F75.jpeg 
Anna Merry
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade
Dear Anna,

Oh I am so sorry to read of your recent loss of your beloved girl "Baylee." She was such a beauty and cute and adorable.

Thank you for sharing that wonderful photo of Baylee with us, now we know about her too and will remember her. : )

I'm very glad that for 12 years your girl was so love, cherished and adored and was a part of your life. That she truly mattered in this World and knew she was loved.

I lost my own rescue cat too. His name was Marmalade. We also did not know his exact age. We think he was around 11 years old or a bit older. I had to let him go and had him put to sleep. Which completely broke my heart. Our paths had crossed 4 1/2 years prior so I did not know him that long, but during that time he truly enriched my life, the way I am sure your Baylee girl enriched yours.

Kind regards & my sincerest condolences,
James
Quote 0 0
EmptyAndLost
Anna,
I am so sorry for your loss of Baylee. I just lost my sweet and beautiful 15 year old cat a few days ago, so I understand the pain that you are feeling. I had her since she was about 6 months old and I loved every moment with her. She was my soulmate cat and I feel so empty without her. It's such a difficult thing to go through. I hope you can find some comfort in all of the memories that you have of your girl. You gave her love and a home for 12 years, and that is wonderful.

- Jackie
Quote 0 0
DDs_Mom_12
Anna,

I know exactly what you are going through!  I, too, lost my rescue cat "DD" on Saturday, July 11th.  He was 12 years old, and I had him since he was a kitten.  He could not breathe and was put in an oxygen tent as well. It was completely unexpected as he was fine the day before.  The vet thought she felt a mass in his abdomen.  He was in critical condition and shock.  They were giving him CPR and called to ask if I wanted them to continue; I said no as there was no chance for recovery.  My husband and I have been in shock. 

Bailey girl was absolutely stunning!  Cherish her memory and know that you gave her a wonderful life. Time heals pain but the loving memories continue on.  I have donated money to the animal rescue group from which I adopted him as a way to cope with the loss.  

Peace and Comfort,
Sue 
Quote 0 0