cpoh0625 Show full post »
aliciab
Oh what a beautiful baby Im so truly sorry I know it is so very hard Im sure you gave him a wonderful life full of love 
alicia belanger
Quote 0 0
Buzz
We here at the Rainbow Bridge all have one thing in common and that's the loss of a precious little furbaby..... I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved little guy but he has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge and now has many new friends who will watch over and take care of him. But his spirit is watching over you until you can move on.... St. Francis patron saint of all animals has called him home... It's the hardest thing to do....To let your little furbaby go but you did the right thing ending his pain and he knew it was time for his body to sleep but his spirit will stay with you until you can move on, There is a great peace in knowing he was being held in his final moments. At that moment the love you shared could not have been "Greater"....It will become easier each day but you have to forgive yourself first as you did everything you could do and we here at the Rainbow Bridge share your pain...
So grieve for your little furbaby and let the your healing process begin .......
Quote 0 0
Marie123
I held my dear Raven when she made her journey. I still pray that her last thought was that I didn't want her or love her anymore. But I think she was glad I did this for her. Fatboy and Raven are playing together with the other babies, including my friend's bunny Snoopy who passed a week and a half after Raven. I hope everyone here is doing well and their babies are watching over them from the Bridge 🌈
Quote 0 0
Sunshineambi
Fat boy looks like he was a gorgeous cat, so sorry for your loss. The loss of a cat is so hard 🙁 But it will get easier eventually. X
Quote 0 0
JennC
What a beautiful baby. I am so sorry for your loss. I can tell that he was very much loved and that he lived a great life with you. Thank you for sharing your story.
Quote 0 0