Juliarose4
I just lost my amazing rabbit “buns” 2 nights ago. This story is more crushing to my heart because towards the end there was more to the story. But there were some “haters” in the house. Who wanted him taken out of here. I have a 10 month year old kitten named Riley who they were Incepperable !!!!!! He got a bad bacterial infection. One morning he was perfectly fine and then my mom and I came home and he wasn’t moving and seemed sick and died hours later. This rabbit was our WORLD. Was a spoiled baby and loved and just trying to wipe tears away while typing this.. watching my kitten grieve without her bunny friend is so heartbreaking. I can’t stop crying about this, I just keep thinking about him cleaning himself and how he’d lay with his feet out. Why lord did you have to take him from us 😭😭😭😭
Quote 0 0
September
Julia. I am so sorry this has happened to you. I know what amazing special creatures bunnies are. But they are very fragile and can become sick very quickly without warning. Until we had Timothy, who sort of came to us by accident, I never realised how much personality bunnies had. We gave Timothy the best of everything and I loved him with all my heart but we lost him suddenly 6 months ago. I don't know what happened. My heart still aches for him like nothing I have felt before, so I know exactly how you are feeling right now. Grief and guilt are so painful, but I can only say that time will be your greatest friend in this.

Hugs to you and Riley

Lynda
Xx

"The pain I feel now is the happiness I had before. That's the deal"      C.S. Lewis
Quote 0 0