Buddy2018
Yesterday I said goodbye to my best friend Buddy. I never grew up with pets so I never thought I would feel such pain. My heart is hurting and I miss him terribly. I hold on to his blanket just to smell him again. I sit holding his picture just to see his beautiful face again. Miss you so and love you so.
Quote 0 0
sma23
Buddy,

I am so sorry for your loss. I can relate to your situation that despite having to have grown up around a dog, I actually never actually connected with him, so I’m in the same boat. My family and I had to put down one of our cats last Friday and it’s been hard. While a cat is different from a dog, the pain is there when you suddenly lose them.

However, we all have lost someone and we yearn to have them with us again for just one more time. I know I do. My cat had to be put down due to his white cells being so low and they couldn’t find something to give a proper diagnosis that in the end, they estimated he had a week to live. Given how he was literally shaking and struggling to breathe in his last few hours, it simply told us he wouldn’t survive a full week. Everyday since he was put down, I still tell myself how much I miss my fur child and how much I long to hold him again.

We’re here for you, so don’t be afraid or ashamed to tell us how much you miss him. It’ll take a long while to heal, guaranteed, but please do remember that whatever your companion went through, they’re not in pain or suffering anymore and are watching over you. I send you my sincere condolences and a virtual hug to remind you we’re all here for you.
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
I am so sorry for your loss. Buddy must have been such a special pet and best friend. It is so very painful when we have to say good bye. I do understand.
I believe we will see them again someday when the time is right but for now it's so very painful and difficult.
Thinking of you and sending you a wish for peace during this sad time,
MJ
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Hi buddy
I'm so sorry for your loss
I know to well how much the heart hurts my dog macky went to sleep 3 weeks today , i too smell his collar and other items of his .
We just need to hang in there as time will heal as everyone keeps saying to me , it doesn't feel like it will hurt less and in a way I think I would feel bad if I stopped hurting as if im over him , to me that's terrible .
Sorry if im rammberling my thoughts are foggy
I hope you find some peace in time
Quote 0 0
tr4822
Sorry for your loss. Been a week for me since losing my KC and the tears won't stop. We love our furbabies so much. I have faith that I will see her again in Heaven and you will also see your sweet baby once again. Hope you find some peace and comfort in the coming days. It's so hard because we loved them so much and they loved us so much. They are one of God's greatest gifts to us.  Regards, Tom R
Thomas H. Rhodes
Quote 0 0