animal_qwackers
Solly, it's 13 weeks to the day, 3 calendar months to the day, when I had to make one of the most crippling decisions of my life ... to say farewell to you.

I want to thank you for being the most wonderful, faithful, loving companion and friend. I want to tell you how you enriched my life with your unconditional love, your quirks, your unique personality, your charming, cheeky character. I still cry buckets for you. You were, and always will be, the light of my life. I know you would not want to see me distressed, but at times I cannot withhold the tears. You brought meaning to my life in words I can't describe. You were the ultimate canine friend. My own dog star. 

Solly, big fella, I love with you every fibre of my being, with every beat of my shattered heart, with every ounce of strength. I will love you until I take my last breath and, when I do, you will be waiting for me. At that time, I will hug you, stroke your beautiful head and ears, look into those liquid brown eyes and promise you we will never be apart again.

My boy, my darling boy.

144.JPG  IMG_0578.JPG

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Leahbeahis
I love reading about your babies. Solly has those soulful eyes that seem to know more than you could ever know. It's so hard to say goodbye. When I brought Lucy home for the first time, I never imagined what it would be like to have to part with her. I'm glad we all share this lesson of love and life we've been taught by our fur babies. There's not much I can say that would bring any comfort, but I can see how much you love your babies and how they loved you just as much. Your bond with them is beautiful. I believe you will see them again. They wait for us.
~ Leah
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Thank you for replying to my post, Leah. I appreciate your kind words; they mean a lot. I believe I will see all of my pets again. I believe that they never really leave us, they are just in a different energy form. Solly is such a beautiful boy and his eyes made my heart melt. He knew how to wrap me round his paw right enough. It is devastating to have to part with our pets, but they do teach us about love. Their love is unconditional and they bring immeasurable joy and happiness.

I hate going through this distress but I am happy to bear it as I had years of laughter, love, and elation with my beautiful babies. I was privileged to know each and every one and my tears are a poor substitute for the love they bestowed on me.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
judylinn
I'm so sorry of your loss of Solly. Your picture with the soccer ball made me smile. That's exactly how my Maddie looked with hers. It's been just over 4 years for me, and my love for Maddie is as strong as it ever was.
Your words felt just like my words..Maddie was the light of my life and helped to heal some very tender places. I believe that they are still around us and loving us, and I have no doubt that I will see her again oneday, as you will see Solly.
Christmas is a hard time of year when we miss our little loves so much....Blessings to you...Judylinn :)
Quote 0 0
MurphysMom_0831
animal_qwackers wrote:

144.JPG  IMG_0578.JPG

Beautiful Solly and Momma,

[pic_21]

Love, Murphy, Spencer, Grady Girl and Murphy's Mom
"Sometimes there is a dog who is so special, he is able to wrap himself so completely around your heart it is impossible to tell where you begin and he ends."  For My Beloved Murphy, 08/31/2004 - 06/18/2014

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MURPH121/Resident.htm

http://s327.photobucket.com/user/kathrynbrown1626/library/?sort=6&page=1
Quote 0 0