Casey
I was last on this site 9 years ago with the loss of my husky skedio. We were extremely lucky to find a husky rescue named Jake.  Today we had to let Jake cross the rainbow bridge and I need support more than ever.  My heart is crushed and broken, Jake had become my best friend and a intrinsic member of our family.  My grief is almost overwhelming.  I did everything I could to save him, he was truly a one in a million dog.  I love you Jake.
Quote 0 0
Mar
I'm so sorry for your loss. He crossed the bridge like you said.. no more pain ,he's free ,and he's wth you spiritually.  I know what you are going through,  it's not easy ,believe me . Tomorrow,  will be 1 month that my baby passed away and I haven't  stopped crying since then, I miss her daily ,I just can't believe time has gone by, it's not the same without her. I wish you the best ,comfort and peace. Keep your beloved Jake,close to you in your heart wth his memories.  Take good care of yourself. 
Blessings 
Quote 0 0
Casey
I could barely get out out of my car when I got home from work today knowing that my big beautiful boy Jake wouldn't be there to greet me for the first time in 9 years.  I sobbed uncontrollably.  I can't even believe that just a few days ago he was a happy healthy boy and now he's gone forever.  I can't imagine never seeing his face or hearing him " husky talk" again.  
Quote 0 0
Mar
I'm so sorry..it really hits when you least expect it! I feel for you because I'm going through it myself...tomorrow will be a month and I don't have it together, it feels like it just happened.  I hope you can find comfort and peace.  Take good care of  yourself..
Blessings 
Quote 0 0
Casey
A week has gone by since I lost my amazing beautiful Jake.  It still doesn't seem real that he's gone.  The image of him collapsing in my arms as the vet put him to sleep keeps playing through my head again and again.  I'll never hear him say "I love you" in husky talk, never have him hug me, never have him walk up behind my chair so I will scratch his nose.  I drove by one of our frequent walking spots on the way home from work today and felt so lonely and empty I just broke down and cried when I got home.  I miss my boy so much.  He was one of a kind and I really believe that. 
Quote 0 0