Eric1973
Mr. Bill was 18 and a half. He had hyperthyroidism, a heart murmur, and spiraled very quickly...at 10:25 November 2, 2015 he left me...and I will miss him till I die.
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Eric,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Mr. Bill, I hope in time you are able to use your fond memories of Mr. Bill to help mend your broken heart.

Sending positive healing thoughts your way.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0
Eric1973
Thank you so much for your positive thoughts. Today was a little better than yesterday and I'm sure tomorrow will be a little better than today yesterday I dwelled
on his end today was a celebration in my mind of 18 and a half years of wonderful friendship
Quote 0 0
shbrooks01
18 and a half years! Oh how lucky you were and are. You must have been a wonderful Mom. What a lucky dog. I know he felt much loved and is wagging his tail waiting to see you again.
Shannon Brooks
Quote 0 0
Eric1973
That made me smile not the first smile I've had in the last 48 hours but certainly one of the biggest Mr Bill was my kitty. Until I was a father of two daughters he was the first thing that I ever bottle fed and I'm moving into the phase of remembering all the great things
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Eric1973 wrote:
Thank you so much for your positive thoughts. Today was a little better than yesterday and I'm sure tomorrow will be a little better than today yesterday I dwelled on his end today was a celebration in my mind of 18 and a half years of wonderful friendship

Exactly Eric...celebrate those wonderful 18 and a half years together, use your beautiful memories to keep your heart warm and allow it to heal.
Your precious Mr. Bill would be so happy to see you honoring his life with such love and wonderful memories.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0