Forum

Author   Comment  
Jackie1015

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello
My name is Jackie my little guy was diagnosed with cancer when he was three years young, but thank God the tumor was able to be removed. He has always been a fighter he loves life too much. Unfortunately in late August 2018 he was diagnosed with Lymphoma, he had his spleen removed due to being 3 times its normal size. Sadly the cancer had already spread, his lymph nodes are getting bigger. For a 10yr pup he acts like such a happy puppy so full of energy. Per his veterinarian is amazing how he is still here, I call this borrowed time with my pup but their isn't a night I don't cry. I get really bad anxiety attacks. You know when people say "who really saved who" well Sammie saved me, he came into my life when he was 4 months, I was in a very dark place at the time but his energy brought light into my life. He forever changed my life. I'm so scared for when that day comes I do not want him to leave... I need him. Thank you for taking time to read this.

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_20181018_225922_029.jpg (287.67 KB, 2 views)

Sil

Reply with quote  #2 
Jackie1015,

I am sorry to hear about Sammie's cancer returning.  "Who really saved who", I can really relate to this.  Back in 2006, a stray male puppy came into my life.  I named him Sol.  During that time, I have been suffering from terrible anxiety/panic attacks. And for the next eleven years and two months, Sol became my shadow, my companion, my protector, stood by me during my episodes, never left my side - he was my best medicine.
Sammie is adorable, and I know that you are cherishing each moment  I also, know that our fur kids' health problems can trigger an anxiety attack.  Be gentle, remember to breathe.  Strength and prayers.   
Jackie1015

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you Sil. I appreciate your kind words. It helps to share my hurt with others who can relate. I cry every night praying for a miracle.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.