myangel60
It will be 5 months jan 22,,2020 that I haven't had my boomer. Boomer was a eskimo-Spitz - pomeranian who an angel was gotten for me back in april 29 2006 .he was only 5wks old God knew he was taking my niece may 5 ,06 and placed boomer in my life, Boomer was my baby, best friend, companion, my little man. We were together for 13 yrs, Boomer went everywhere with me, he was with me in my car accident..Boomer wasnt hurt . We were inseparable,,I loved him for 13 yrs.,then in august 22, 2019, the vet had to put him down, he was suffering from heart .. Boomer is buried in my back yard, but i miss him so much ,he always slept on the bed, Boomer was all I had . I dont know how to deal with him gone , he was my life, my baby, its just just too much anymore for me without him in my life.. I'm sorry but I wish I had my boomy in my arms.
Quote 0 0
myangel60
myangel60 wrote:
It will be 5 months jan 22,,2020 that I haven't had my boomer. Boomer was a eskimo-Spitz - pomeranian who an angel was gotten for me back in april 29 2006 .he was only 5wks old God knew he was taking my niece may 5 ,06 and placed boomer in my life, Boomer was my baby, best friend, companion, my little man. We were together for 13 yrs, Boomer went everywhere with me, he was with me in my car accident..Boomer wasnt hurt . We were inseparable,,I loved him for 13 yrs.,then in august 22, 2019, the vet had to put him down, he was suffering from heart .. Boomer is buried in my back yard, but i miss him so much ,he always slept on the bed, Boomer was all I had . I dont know how to deal with him gone , he was my life, my baby, its just just too much anymore for me without him in my life.. I'm sorry but I wish I had my boomy in my arms.
Quote 0 0
DogMom86
I understand your wish to have your baby back. I wish Mija and London could be back. Mija was always in my arms licking my face. London, the Velcro dog loved to nudge for pets and belly rubs. It's difficult not having them here physically so you can see the tail wag and feel their wet nose and warm tongue on your face. London slept right by my side of the bed sprawled out so I got used to navigating around her at night! Mija slept in her crate next to me so I always picked her up for love and to go outside first thing in the morning. We always will miss those we love so much.
Mija, Chihuahua: 2004-2019
16 years
London, Golden Retriever: 2005-2020
15 years

Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, Kawaii and Pepita the Chihuahua

Quote 0 0
myangel60
Yes, I'm still having it very hard cuz .with my boomer gone there is noone to talk with boomer was always a good listener, I would scratch his back while I talked and heaven forbid if I stopped scratching, would always take his nose and nudge me to pet him again.i have wonderful memories of my Boomer, .Its just I feel so empty .I dont know if I can go on without him. Everyone says get a new dog ,but I dont want another, NOTHING will ever take Boomers place..I just wish someone could explain it to me ,Without him I'm just a shell waiting to see him again . Boomer was the o

nly thing in my life for 13 yrs .I just miss and love him so very,very much.
My heart is broken and will never heal..please how can I go on living when it was boomer that kept me going ...I am lost and have nothing or noone who understands my pain.
❤💔😭
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
I know exactly how you feel.  It has been 11 days since my Cody went over the rainbow bridge. He was 13 1/2 and I had him for 11 wonderful years.  He was my baby, my best friend, my love, my heart.  We went everywhere together and he slept with me too so now no matter where I am, out or home, I can't escape the sadness, loneliness and the emptiness.  He was such a huge important part of my life and the hole made by his passing is huge.  I pray that eventually you and I will find peace and comfort.  Right now it does not seem possible.  I wish I had Cody in my arms too.  I miss his physical presence every day :-(
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
myangel60
So very sorry for your loss too, I never knew of the rainbow bridge, it is so very nice to be able to associate with others that have lost their loved one. I've been dealing with emptiness, walking in a room and hes not there..I cry every single day, , I miss him laying on. my lap or eating spaghetti together. I know deep down I will never ever get another pet. I'm just afraid that I'll keep on doing what I am I stay in my room ,look at his pictures ,hold and sleep with his blanket, . I think the worst part was when the vet injected boomer, he was shaking and was gone real fast. So I relive that day every day and what the vet told me and that Boomer was shaking so much, cuz he knew what I was doing to him, it kills me all the time,I have so many regrets ,not being able to hold my boomy in my arms while the vet put him to sleep. It's just too hard not having him here .I miss him so much ,and I am very grateful for finding the rainbow bridge , it's nice to know that it's okay to mourn and miss him .Thank You so much.💔😥
Quote 0 0
I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved Boomer he looks so much like my Ike to whom i lost last year on jan 15th two days befoe his 17th birthday through my experience you will have good days and not so good but remember Boomer is with you and watching over you always ask God to help you he will give you strength God Bless and many prayers
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
myangel60 wrote:
So very sorry for your loss too, I never knew of the rainbow bridge, it is so very nice to be able to associate with others that have lost their loved one. I've been dealing with emptiness, walking in a room and hes not there..I cry every single day, , I miss him laying on. my lap or eating spaghetti together. I know deep down I will never ever get another pet. I'm just afraid that I'll keep on doing what I am I stay in my room ,look at his pictures ,hold and sleep with his blanket, . I think the worst part was when the vet injected boomer, he was shaking and was gone real fast. So I relive that day every day and what the vet told me and that B.omer was shaking so much, cuz he knew what I was doing to him, it kills me all the time,I have so many regrets ,not being able to hold my boomy in my arms while the vet put him to sleep. It's just too hard not having him here .I miss him so much ,and I am very grateful for finding the rainbow bridge , it's nice to know that it's okay to mourn and miss him .Thank You so much.💔😥

I sleep with my Cody's blanket too.  I even talk to it like I used to talk to Cody.  I miss him so very much.
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
myangel60
I have so much trouble concentrating,,I'm still keep waking up , looking to see my baby boomer right beside me , and when hes not and reality hits ,I just break down and cry , ,I just cant do it anymore I want to be with my boomer, which I know I can't,,, but how am I to go on living without boomer by my side, it's just like a bad dream that I relieve every day boomer isn't with me. I miss his companion, putting his paw on my hand , sitting on my lap,just everything ,, I dont think think that this nightmare will ever end!!!! Boomer is the love of of my life and when he died I died too ,my world is no more
and never will be .I keep praying that everything with work iits way thru to where I can walk in a room without breaking down .I know with all my heart that my baby isn't hurting no more and is with all of my loved ones ,I'm sure heather is taking great care of him . But it's just this loneliness that wont go away and missing boomer every single day. All I can do is just pray talk to him hold his blanket and cry .This is too hard for me. I'm sorry.💔🙂
Quote 0 0
DogMom86
Dogs are the best listeners and I have conversations with them all the time. I love when they tilt their heads like "What, I hear you, what?" The only way to keep going is to take it one day at a time. Grief is important, don't bury it. Do you have someone you can talk with? Do things to remember your dog including memorials, wearing jewelry, making tribute videos, anything really. Make sure you take care of yourself as hard as it can be. Blessings and hugs
Mija, Chihuahua: 2004-2019
16 years
London, Golden Retriever: 2005-2020
15 years

Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, Kawaii and Pepita the Chihuahua

Quote 0 0
myangel60
Thank you dogmon, yeah I forgot how boomer would turn hi lead left and right as to ok mom whatever you say.i have noone to talk to my son says its just a dog ,that's life,, Ny dr is worried about my foot healing tho, I had surgery on 2 yrs ago on my left food cuz of my arthritis getting bad , well it healed within 3 wks but I had my boomer, I just had surgery on same foot dec 5 last month and it wont heal Nurse said it's because I dont have boomer is the reason , well I'm sorry but he was my companion and sttengh. and he needed me to take care of him, like I always did ,but I dont now and without him I find it so hard Boomy wa as my ever, I took care of him and he always was there for me, . I just wish the pain, everything would go away ,I'm trying so hard but each day that passes with out my baby ,makes it so hard to go on .I'm trying tho. .😥💔
Quote 0 0
myangel60
I'm sorry for my writing it's just hard to see when your crying. God Bless you Dogmom
Quote 0 0
Mamabird
So very sorry for your loss,I can feel your pain through your writing.My Oscay passed on Oct 1st,and the pain is still over whelming.This little bird was there when I had my first mini stroke,he too would sit on my bed.I made a pact with him,I saw he was suffering,he'd go first,and when it's my time he'll come get me.Hugs and prayers for you
Quote 0 0
Mourn as long as you need to i my fur babies stuff is still where and in the way they left it cant bring myself to move it that was a year ago. God Bless
Quote 0 0