Indysbaby66
On the day of October 25th, this year (2013) I was crushed by the news I came home to hear. I had been crying for about seven months because my beautiful baby Labrador retriever (he was around ten to twelve not really a baby) had a growth on his body. At first we believed it to be a hem road, but soon realized it to be a tumor. We had it to believe he had cancer and this just broke me down eternally. But for seven months I went to see him just about everyday to play with him, as I'd done forever, and to make sure he saw his baby girl smiling . He had the most beautiful smile, he never dropped it. But on that day, I came home from high school and I'd seen him when I got home, I even played with him a little bit. But I went inside for maybe thirty minutes and then my dad came into my room. "Tori, I don't know how to say this but... Indy is gone". I was in such shock as I'd just seen him I just looked at my dad and asked what. He explained that he'd found Indy by the gate and called animal control to get him,. I feel such anger towords my dad for not letting me say goodbye, but I know now it was too late anyway. I still miss him it's been about a couple of weeks and I cry a lot. He was my angel in disguise, he taught me to love better than anyone else could have in my entire life. For those out here who have lost a dog or cat that you loved like no other, remember he or she is in heaven with god now and they are watching you to make sure you stay strong for he life they raised you to live. Never forget what they taught you in life because that's what god sent them to you for. And don't listen to those people who say you will never see them again, my ex tried that but I know I WILL see my baby boy again! And you will too I promise :) if you are here and have gotten a new pet, and you feel like you don't play with it enough and you're home right now, go on and give him a kiss and scratch his back and say "I love you" they may not know English, but when you look them in the eyes, they'll know :)
Quote 0 0
LG
Hi Indysbaby66,
    I am so, so sorry for your loss. It is so painful to lose our baby's, even when we know they have been ill and will pass. You are right. You WILL see your baby again and until then, remember that Indy is looking down from Rainbow Bridge and sending love to you.

My thoughts are with you at this very difficult, sad time.

Sincerely,
LG
Quote 0 0
Indysbaby66
LG wrote:
Hi Indysbaby66,
    I am so, so sorry for your loss. It is so painful to lose our baby's, even when we know they have been ill and will pass. You are right. You WILL see your baby again and until then, remember that Indy is looking down from Rainbow Bridge and sending love to you.

My thoughts are with you at this very difficult, sad time.

Sincerely,
LG

Thank you :)
Quote 0 0