Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Memories_of_Marmalade

Reply with quote  #31 
Hi Jan,

I'm not "hateful or angry." Marmalade too was sweet, gentle, and loving. Even with his being Deaf and having chronic health problems. 

Jan_H

Reply with quote  #32 
I am sorry. I did not mean to suggest you are an angry, hateful person. Clearly you loved Marmalade. Even on good days I am better with animals than people. These are not good days. Sorry.
Memories_of_Marmalade

Reply with quote  #33 

Hi Jan,

Oh no sweetie. Not even. I think your comment may have been in reference to Jennifer and I chatting about Vet's. And how disappointed we are with them, in general. 
I totally understand. And yes, you are correct, there are not good days. No apology necessary. To be honest I would rather chat with a cat than a human any day of the week.
TheJackal300

Reply with quote  #34 
I am sorry to hear about Jagger, He sounds like a very special cat, Willow would sit on the dresser as well and look at me so proud with a sweet smile on her face. I am sorry that your confidant is gone but he will ALWAYS love you.
Jan_H

Reply with quote  #35 
Thank you. Jagger was the best.
Jcunnane

Reply with quote  #36 
Hi Jan,

I’m so sorry about your big sweet golden Jagger. I’m new here, as of last week. One week ago today, I had to help my son, my rock, my sweetheart Bubby (real name Milo) cross to the Rainbow Bridge. It was the worst day of my life. He was the sweetest, goofiest, most loving little (not really little. He was 15 pounds when he was healthy) ginger kitty I have met. He was my love. Sadly, his one kidney was pretty bad (found out in 2014 after a near death experience with him) and his good kidney was in failure which leaves us here. He fought so hard. I’m still learning to accept that he’s no longer here. My work from home days are quiet even though my 8.5 month old daughter and Bubby’s littermate Lola is here. He would always visit me multiple times while I was working. He was such a social bug.

My heart is completely broken to the point I needed to call a pet caregiver grief hotline today. I can’t stop crying and all I wish for is my little man to be back.

Like Jagger, Bubby would love to greet me. I would have to say hi to him before I could see my daughter. He was always with me. His light was so bright and now the house just seems empty.

If you’re feeling up to it, I would love to see photos of Jagger. When I called the hotline today, the social worker said how special these orange ones are and she is so right. They’re just one in a million.

I hope your pain is easing and that you are finding comfort. I hope soon that my pain eases. I don’t know how that’s possible with my Bubby gone but I hope the weight on my chest eases.

My thoughts are with you,
Jackie

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

Jan_H

Reply with quote  #37 
Thank you for your kind words. Jagger was a big, sweet, golden/ginger kitty. At 10 pounds he was so skinny and I could feel all his bones. It was heart breaking. I'll try to post a picture but he wasn't photogenic and I don't feel up to figuring out how to post a picture right now. My thoughts are with you and Bubby (Milo).

Jan
Jan_H

Reply with quote  #38 
Jagger with his sister Killian.

Jagger and Killian.jpg 

Jan_H

Reply with quote  #39 
This is Tiger, my one remaining cat. He has been a comfort to me. Tiger.jpg 
Jcunnane

Reply with quote  #40 
Wow our pairs are so similar! Love ginger kitties. So adorable. And of course torties with their tortitude.

Here’s my pair. Bubby (the ginger) is my sweet boy who crossed to the Rainbow Bridge 9 days ago. Still doesn’t seem real.

Thank you for sharing. I know it was difficult for you. They’re beautiful. 😻

Attached Images
jpeg 4BF16C28-9B37-4071-A0D4-4D78618D34EB.jpeg (441.97 KB, 4 views)
jpeg 52040759-ED64-4AB1-A5AA-A989AB805923.jpeg (126.24 KB, 3 views)

Jan_H

Reply with quote  #41 
Jackie,

Your kitties are adorable. They look just like mine. Thanks for sharing.

Jan
Memories_of_Marmalade

Reply with quote  #42 

That photo of Jagger and Killian could be titled "Tiger Tiger."

: )

Your other "Tiger" is a cutie.

I love when they drape themselves like that.

Jcunnane

Reply with quote  #43 
For sure, James. Tiger stripes and all. Bubby would run like a big cat when we would play tag and hide & seek. He loved it 😊

Jan_H

Reply with quote  #44 
Last night I had a dream of Jagger. In the dream:

• I knew it couldn't be Jagger because I remembered saying that final good bye.
  • But it felt so real. I was holding him, petting him and listening to him purr.

Jag Sleeping.jpg 

Jcunnane

Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan_H
Last night I had a dream of Jagger. In the dream:

• I knew it couldn't be Jagger because I remembered saying that final good bye.
  • But it felt so real. I was holding him, petting him and listening to him purr.

Jag Sleeping.jpg 

Jan,

He is sooooo cute! Those oranges guys...definitely have a soft spot for them. Such tigers! 🐯 Bubby would pose like Jagger so much! So content, so happy, so ready for all the love and purrs. 😻

Thank you for sharing. I hope dreams one day I’ll have dreams too.

Hugs,
Jackie

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.