kianainwis
I am a believer that all dog owners will, at some point in their lives, have that extra special dog. Though you love them all, this one occupies your soul and you both are one. He or she seems to know you even better that you know yourself.
My sweet Kiana was that dog for me. She knew my moods, sometimes even before I did. She knew when to be silly, when to lick my tears, and when to be a quiet presence by my side. She challenged me, made me think, caused me to seek out new training methods, because the more "traditional" ones just were not right for her.
I said goodbye to my sweet girl yesterday. 14 years of steady presence. Through moves, relationships, jobs, and marriage, she was my constant, my soul, my friend.
Goodbye my best girl. You are now free. Free from sore joints, free from medications, free from a confused mind, and free from a body that doesn't do what you want it to anymore. Free to run, free to chase the Frisbee again, free to be with your pal Drago. Thank you so much for being a part of my life. It won't be the same without you. I will love you and miss you for the rest of my life.
Jen Smith
Quote 0 0
Bear_Bear
Kianainwis/Jen, I'm very sorry for your loss.  Your baby clearly had a good life with you.  I'm glad you found your way to this site and if there is anything I can do, please let me know. I lost my baby kitty Robin Adrian 19 days ago and it still hurts like heck.  Take care of yourself.
Robin Adrian "Little Bear"s Mom
Please sign my baby's guestbook?
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/ROBIN001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
kianainwis
I am so sorry for your loss too. I have lost 2 other dogs. They both hurt. But I can honestly say that I have never felt this bad in my life. We are on our way home from cremation, and I simply can not believe it. She was so special to me. I know the pain will subside, but it will be a long road I am sure. I felt ready to let her go so I didn't expect it would be so hard. Hugs to you. And thank you.
Jen Smith
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
Im sorry for your loss of your sweet baby girl. I lost my soulmate too we were so close and had a very strong bond like no other in my life, my sweet SADIE girl was one of a kind, she was my little Pomeranian and I had her for 8 wonderful years, not long enough in my eyes, little dogs live twice that. she just got sick early in life and it was so sad for me, she had diabetes for a while and then her kidneys just started shutting down, I didn't want her to suffer any more so I said goodbye to her on Dec. 13, 2010, ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO!!!!!  She was my daughter, my baby, my soulmate and my best friend forever, and I will always love her forever even tho she is gone from my life now. We were an enseperable pair SADIE and I oh how I wish I could just hold her 1 more time in my arms, that's one thing she loved me to do hold her I know she felt safe in my arms. If you ever need to talk about your sweet baby girl just email me at sadieandsugar@live.com and you can vent, Id love to here more about her? you take care, sadiesmommy
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0