GoneTooSoon Show full post »
GoneTooSoon
7 months ago today was the worst day of my life. Not a day goes by that I don't think of Hunter and the last time I saw him alive. I wish I could think happier thoughts but the guilt and longing has actually gotten worse than it was a few months ago. I wish I could forgive myself for not doing more and accept the fact that he would not live forever. My time with him just wasn't long enough.
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
Hi Chris,
I am thinking of you and Hunter on his 7 month anniversary. 
No matter how long we had been given, it would never be enough.  We wanted them forever. 
You do need to try to forgive yourself for anything that you now feel you should have done differently.  We do the best we can at the time.  If love could have saved him, he would have lived forever. 
happy easter (640x398).jpg 

HAPPY EASTER HUNTER!
I am sending you wishes for a fun filled day of playing and Easter treats.  Make sure you share them with Bella....she absolutely loves treats.  Whenever she heard the word "treat" she would come running.
Stay close to your family...they love you and miss you very much.  xxx
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
GoneTooSoon
Thank you again, Karen, that means a lot. I'm sure Hunter and Bella are enjoying Easter together at the Bridge. xxx
Quote 0 0
GoneTooSoon
8 months without my boy. Things would be so much better if he were here now. Nothing will ever take his place.

Quote 0 0
GoneTooSoon
I can't believe it's been 11 months since you were taken from me, so suddenly and unexpected. When you came into my life you changed it in the most positive way and when you left you took a piece of my soul with you. I will always cherish our time together and I know we will be together again in the afterlife. Until then, you're always with me in spirit and the memories will never fade.
Quote 0 0
GoneTooSoon
5 year anniversary today...I can't believe 5 years has gone by so quick and how I still feel about losing Hunter. I wanted to have some type of a memorial for him at his gravesite in my backyard, but I'm in Florida and we've been having some really bad storms. As always, whenever I plan something nice I always fall short. I'm starting to wonder now if it's time that I finally let go, but the thought of doing that saddens me.

h011.jpg 

When my old car stopped running and sat around for years, I never wanted to sell it or get rid of because I felt his spirit was still there, like he was somehow part of it. I finally had to sell it earlier this year and as I watched the car being towed away, it was like I watching all these memories and part of my life go with it.

He loved going for car rides and would sometimes wait for me in the front seat before I was even ready to leave. He was the only dog that I had that I "took everywhere" and even though I've gotten 2 dogs since Hunter left me, I just don't have the same relationship with them.

100_0358 copy.jpg 

Goodbye, my friend. I will never forget you.

h041.jpg 
Quote 0 0