Forum

Author   Comment  
JanineMarie

Reply with quote  #1 
My Doberman, Doc, died unexpectedly while doing what he loved to do.... run and fetch the ball. He was only 5 and I’m beyond devastated. I was at the dog park alone and had to do CPR on him while screaming for help. I literally watched his soul leave through his eyes.... he loved me so much but I loved him more. I don’t know how I’m going to survive without him, he got me through some really rough times in my life. Please help me, teach me how to get through this.....
Janine

Attached Images
jpeg 36543B69-158A-4AF1-A5B7-E3BDE68836DA.jpeg (278.54 KB, 5 views)

Daisys_Mom

Reply with quote  #2 
I'm so sorry for your loss.  What a beautiful boy, with a great smile.  I lost my best friend of 15 years on Friday and also wonder how I am going to make day to day.  I'm just taking in one day at a time, crying when I need to, talking about her often and starting to journal memories, moments of funny things she did and special things we did together.  Hugs to you!!

JanineMarie

Reply with quote  #3 
I’m so sorry for your loss, they leave quite a void in our hearts that I don’t think could ever be replaced. My thoughts are with you, may they be running free and having the times of their lives.....💔🌈
DogMom86

Reply with quote  #4 
Oh no, I am so sorry! It is always difficult when a dog dies young and all of a sudden. We had a GSD, Olga who had a brain bleed one day at two years old and we had to put her down. It was out of the blue and she was so young. I am sorry you had to lose your precious baby so soon.
15 years

Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii.

BoxerMomForever

Reply with quote  #5 
Janine, Oh my I’m so sorry. Doc was a good looking boy. Much too young. My heart is breaking for you. Hugs...

Reply with quote  #6 
Sorry to hear this...he looks very happy in that picture and I can tell how much he was loved. It is very painful at first but the pain eases with time. I lost my girl 2 months ago and cried for 3 weeks before she passed, as she was going down and about 3 weeks after. Today is the first day I cried again after about 3 weeks ago. Keep posting your feelings. It does help.
JanineMarie

Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you 💔
BorderCollieLover

Reply with quote  #8 
JanineMarie:

Extending my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beloved Doc.  He looked like a real sweetheart. Post here often as it can help as you grieve. Take care. Stay strong.

Warmest regards,

Jim

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.