After 14 years my baby boy left me three weeks ago now. I am heartbroken without him by my side. I do nothing but cry and there is emptiness all around me. I am not sure I will ever get over the loss. I feel like a piece of my heart is missing. 😪
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
I am so sorry for your loss, this is a difficult time and a long journey. I believe we never will be the same, losing a fur angel, one that we loved with all our heart, who gave us so many wonderful moments, and returned our love 10 fold, does change us. Many people describe how it leaves a 'hole' in our heart, and it does. When you need to cry, let it flow, grieving is a slow process but in very small steps you will get better. I wrote journals of my days/weeks, I talked to my little angels daily, I wrote down memories so I would not forget those special things over time, the little things. I came to this forum and sought help, read what other people had done to get by. I light candles every week to spend a few moments visiting with them, being close to them. You may see signs, I believe you will. I believe we will be reunited again with them, forever. I send you blessings for peace and comfort. The first few days and weeks and months are so hard, but you will make it. When you feel up to it, come back here and tell us about your angel. Blessings.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
Thanks for the heartfelt words
Quote 0 0
alittletwig
I feel your heartbreak, three weeks ago yesterday I lost my baby boy as well. It was very sudden and shocking. There's no set timeframe on grief and we have to let it take its natural course. Rest assured, things will get better. It just takes time, and that's the hardest part about it. 

Many blessings
Quote 0 0
RileysMom

I just wanted to offer my condolences. I am very sorry for your loss. It is truly a difficult thing to lose our beloved furry friends. Hang in there and know our thoughts are with you during this time.
Val
—Loving Riley, Rosy & Axl always 🐾

Quote 0 0