Laylabug
I lost my beautiful Layla to bladder cancer January 24th. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she's not here anymore. I know I made the right decision ending her suffering but, I just want her back! I dread coming home now to an empty house. My whole world has been turned upside down and I don't have her to make everything alright again. Nothing brings me joy anymore.
Kathy Hamblin
Quote 0 0
Kayleigh1986
Sorry to hear about your beautiful Layla, I'm a week in from losing my baby boy, be kind to yourself, I found this forum very helpful, sending hugs and love your way xxx
Quote 0 0
Echo
So sorry for your loss. Cancer is a horrible disease. I lost 3 boys to cancer in the past. I Lost my 3 year old Pomeranian from a vehicle accident just 1 month ago and I miss him terribly.
Quote 0 0
ShadowDad
Dear Laylabug, so sorry for your loss of Layla. I feel your pain every day. Prayers for peace and comfort.
Quote 0 0
Laylabug
ShadowDad wrote:
Dear Laylabug, so sorry for your loss of Layla. I feel your pain every day. Prayers for peace and comfort.
Kathy Hamblin
Quote 0 0
Laylabug
Thank you everyone. Being able to talk about it with people who understand is helping. Shadowdad, I can't believe how much your handsome guy looked like my beautiful girl.
Kathy Hamblin
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Laylabug I know exactly what you mean about coming home to an empty house. The silence is deafening. When my cat Moneypenny passed in 2017 my Cody was still with me but now that Cody is gone there is nothing to take my mind off of the loneliness and emptiness I feel. Although even if Moneypenny was still here I don't think it could take away the deep pain I feel without my baby boy. He was my love. 😭💔 It's been 3 weeks this past Saturday and the pain is just as terrible.
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Michelemh
I understand. I lost my dog in September. She would have been 18. She was the love of my life. A once in a life time dog. It is really hard without them.

Michele
Quote 1 0