Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 8     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next
Graceful

Reply with quote  #76 
Welcome to Halo!  

Such uplifting news, Tina, and I hope that you are getting some rest because puppies are on the go, and you have to keep up!  Halo is super cute and I can only imagine what it will be like to put a Halloween costume on him, if that's even possible, so good luck!

You are a wonderful person, Tina, to open your heart to little Halo, and know that Dukey is watching over you, pleased that his Mama isn't alone, and is expanding her circle of love.  That's what this is about, to grow and share love, as that's how we find out how big our hearts are. 

Wishing you many blessings with Halo, Tina; by adopting a new puppy, you make Dukey's spiritual path even more bright, I assure you.  

I light a candle for you, Dukey and Halo.  Please know you are always in my prayers.
Grace and Twirlie  xoxox

"Now that the time has come
 Soon gone is the day,
 There upon some distant shore
 You will hear me say,
 Long as the day in the summer time
 Deep as the wine-dark sea,
 I'll keep your heart with mine
 Till you come to me"  (LM)

dukey8101

Reply with quote  #77 
DEAR GRACE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMFORTING WORDS. I AM SO TIRED, BECAUSE HE IS A HANDFUL. I STILL MISS MY DUKEY. MY NEIGHBOR BOUGHT HALO  A TUXEDO OUTFIT. IT'S GOING TO BE FUN TRYING TO GET IT ON HIM. YOU AND TWIRLIE ARE ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS. WOULD YOU EVER THINK ABOUT GETTING ANOTHER FURBABY? HAVE A GREAT WEEK, WE MISS YOU ON MONDAY. STAY WELL . YOUR FRIEND TINA ,DUKEY AND HALO.XXXXXX 20171013_123820.jpg 
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #78 
Tina, Halo is absolutely adorable! Who wouldn't love that little face? I can just see the wonder in his eyes, the "what can I get into next?". I'm sure he keeps you very busy. Dukey has his paws full keeping this little guy in line. Lots of hugs to you all, and thanks for the nice chat this evening.

Dawn and Molly

Reply with quote  #79 
20171013_123820.jpg

Oh my goodness Tina !!!

How adorable is this photo of Halo, on my, how can this sweet little boy be so darn cute, he looks like a fluffy toy, so adorable.
Hope Halo's check up went well, I bet everyone in the doctor's office couldn't get enough of your sweet, adorable boy, oh man Tina, he is so cute.

Sending my warmest wishes for your heart to always feel the pure love of your Dukey, another cute and adorable boy as well. You are one lucky lady Tina to have such handsome boys in your life.

See you tonight my dear friend, your friend always, Don
dukey8101

Reply with quote  #80 
Hi Don. Here is a picture of Halo after getting groomed. He is getting big. 6 and a half lbs. I hope he doesn't get much bigger. Your Friend Always Tina Dukey and Halo.

Attached Images
jpeg 20171114_125027.jpg (121.37 KB, 7 views)

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #81 
Hi Tina, what an adorable little man! I'm surprised you got him to sit still for the great photo. Dukey must be doing a good job teaching him manners. He looks like such a sweet, innocent little guy, but I know he keeps you very busy! Have a wonderful week, and lots of hugs to you, Dukey and Halo from me and Molly.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #82 
Hi Dawn, Halo is not camera shy. He is such a terror , he goes thru the house like a tornado, can't wait till he calms down a bit. Have a great week. See you on Monday, Hugs and kisses to you and Molly. xoxoxoxo  Tina ,Dukey an Halo..
MyBella

Reply with quote  #83 
Hi Tina,

I love Halo's bandana, so adorable, not that your sweet boy needs help being adorable. He does have a bit of a mischievous look on his face in this photo Tina, almost like he is getting ready to start a little innocent trouble
Hopefully Dukey can keep Halo to a just a little bit trouble, after all, little boys need to get into a little bit of trouble every once in a while.....
Thanks for sharing this wonderful photo Tina, enjoy your weekend with your handsome boys.

Your Friend Always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #84 
Hi Tina,

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I am sure you spoiled your adorable Halo for his first one, I hope Halo left some for his big brother, but I am sure Dukey knows how to open the fridge and help himself, at least now you know where the left overs went.

Enjoy your weekend Tina, may the light of your handsome Dukey always bring such love and warmth to your wonderful heart.

See you on Monday Tina, your friend always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #85 
Hi Tina,

Don't worry about Monday, if you are late we have Dukey covered.
Hope you enjoyed your weekend, has Halo's nipping slowed down at all. He is one adorable little boy Tina, I am so happy for you that you have him in your life, as is Dukey.

Talk to you soon Tina, hold your Dukey and all his love close to your heart.

Your Friend Always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #86 
Hi Tina,

Hope you and Halo had a wonderful New Year, I bet your sweet, adorable boy got lots of kisses in at the drop of the midnight ball, or did he fall asleep before that time, either way I'm sure he had a fun night with his loving, wonderful Mom.
Hope you are finding a way to keep warm, the weather you are getting is something else, we are lucky here, it isn't anything near what you are going through.
Happy New Year my dear friend, may the warmth of your handsome Dukey's love always fill your wonderful heart, bringing with his love, the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

Your Friend Always, Don
dukey8101

Reply with quote  #87 
Hi Don, Wishing you Vera and Bella a healthy and happy New Year. My new year was quiet, me and Halo were in bed by 10:30 watching the tv. I saw the ball come down, talked to my kids, then went to sleep. The cold here is unbearable. It hasn't been this cold in years. I missed last Monday night ceremony. I tried on my phone but it was not working too good. My laptop died last week, so I was lost without it. I had to buy another one. It was delivered Friday.  Hopefully I will talk to you Monday. I hope it gets warmer too, I don't even go out. Brrrr. Hoping sweet Bella is sending you lots of signs. Your friend always Tina, Dukey and Halo
MyBella

Reply with quote  #88 
2.jpg 

Oh my goodness Tina, has Halo ever grown, his legs are so long, but he is still so absolutely adorable. 
How can that sweet innocent face be such a handful....although I do detect a glimpse of trouble making in those sweet innocent eyes and who can resist the perfectly tilted head, that "who me??" look of innocence.

Awesome photo of your sweet Halo, thank you for sharing this wonderful photo with me Tina.

Enjoy your weekend my dear friend, don't worry, your handsome Dukey will be sure to help guide Halo and teach him the rules of the house as he grows...right now he is a little innocent puppy trouble, but Halo will out grow it......I hope.....fingers (and paws) crossed.....

See you on Monday Tina, hold the love that your sweet Dukey always surrounds you with close to your heart, Dukey's love will always find a way to bring such warmth and peace when you need it most.

Your Friend Always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #89 
Hi Tina,

Hope this finds you and your adorable little ball of mischief doing well, I bet Halo has calmed some since his "Valentines gift", but what do you get him next year for Valentines????

Thinking of you and your handsome Dukey, your sweet Dukey is so proud of his loving Mom for opening your heart and home to Halo, a beautiful way to honor your Dukey.
May your heart always know and feel the warmth of Dukey's beautiful, loving spirit each and every day, bringing the peace and healing you so deserve.

See you tonight Tina, I always enjoy Mondays, especially with dear friends like yourself.

Your friend always, Don
Lamont

Reply with quote  #90 
I just read through this entire story.

Now I'm feeling hopeful, a little inspired, and happy for Dukey's and Halo's family. Thank you all and best wishes for all concerned.

L

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.