Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 8     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next
RMR

Reply with quote  #61 
I am so sorry for your loss. But you should get a new dog. Not because the new furry friend will replace Dukey. It never will, and the loss may never go away, because Dukes was exceptional and one of kind. But a new dog will be a completely different kind of exceptional. Most importantly, there are so many dogs out there who would be blessed to be owned by someone like you. It isn't about betraying or trying to replace Dukey, that will never happen. You will always love and remember him.

My best wishes you for you. But please don't deny yourself the chance to make another wonderful friend.
MyBella

Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukey8101
Thank you Don and Dawn for remembering Dukey's 16 th Birthday in Heaven. I sent his Birthday Balloons with his card this morning about 11:45 . I was at the cemetery where my sister is buried, because it's nice and quiet no one to bother you., but to my surprise there was a burial  going on, it was so crowded with cars every where. I found a spot by myself and let the Balloons go. I cried my heart out as usual..I then went to Church and lit a candle and sat and said the rosary. It was peaceful, I was the only person in the Church.  Happy Birthday MY Handsome Boy . Happy Sweet Sixteen  Dukey. I love you so much..xoxoxo  35d4368b833fd08009b2125b01b17c6b---birthday-cakes-sweet--birthday.jpg Dukey share your cake with all your friends, Bella, Molly, Twirlie , keeco, tigre, pepper and all the furbabies at the bridge. Tell Bella to not go over the speed limit. image.jpg   Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Dukey, Happy Birthday to you. Yaaaa  Blow out the candles...... hugs and kisses  my baby...xoxoxoxoxo

Oh Tina, this photo of Dukey looking at the birthday cake and candles is so precious, what an adorable boy, so handsome and so darn cute, I can see how loving him would be so easy.
What a wonderful day of honor and celebration you had for your Dukey on his 16th birthday, it sounded like a beautiful day, especially that you were able to go to Church and light a candle in your Dukey's honor, I truly hope you felt such peace and love as you sat there reflecting on the many wonderful and loving moments you shared with your precious boy.
Thank you so much Tina for sharing your beautiful day, I really enjoyed reading about it.
Sending my warmest and biggest hug to you, wishing such peace, light and love to find that wonderful heart of yours.
Your Friend Always, Don
Graceful

Reply with quote  #63 
For Dukey, on the occasion of your 16th Birthday, wishing you many blessings!

Tina, I hope you will forgive me for these belated birthday wishes, they are sincere even if a bit late!  Your quiet time in church sounds like it was a perfect way to celebrate and hold Dukey close to your heart, and I hope you felt that he is protected and loved in his heavenly home.  

Our fur babies love birthdays, so I hope that Dukey is excited to have my belated wishes, and a treat (of course!) so he can have some additional birthday cheer and fun.

It is a blessing to have you as a friend, Tina, and to know you keep Twirl and me in your prayers means so much to me, as I keep you and Dukey in mine every day.

Sending peace and love,
Grace and Twirlie xox

dukey.jpg

"Now that the time has come
 Soon gone is the day,
 There upon some distant shore
 You will hear me say,
 Long as the day in the summer time
 Deep as the wine-dark sea,
 I'll keep your heart with mine
 Till you come to me"  (LM)

dukey8101

Reply with quote  #64 
Dear Grace, Thank you so much For remembering Dukey's Birthday.  Better late than never. I know you have to go to bed early, but we miss you on Monday. I will always remember Twirlie and you in my prayers . hope everything is well with you. Hope Dukey shared his cake with Twirlie, Bella, Keeco, Molly and all the Furbabies..Have a Blessed week. Stay well, talk to you soon.. Your Friend always Tina and Dukey xxx ffa75f3cb3cc3c9de359fb83514c6f7c.gif  Dukey says Thank you for the Birthday wishes..I even shared my cake with Twirlie...xxxxxxx           
MyBella

Reply with quote  #65 
Hi Tina,

Hope your weekend was a nice one, full of warm sunshine with even warmer thoughts of love of your handsome Dukey.
Thank you Tina for your always uplifting words of support, I truly appreciate each and every time you write us. 
Thinking of you and your special boy, may the wonderful and many loving moments that you and Dukey shared bring such peace to your heart.
Wishing for peace, healing and the warmth of Dukey's love to always find that wonderful heart of yours.

Talk to you soon Tina, your friend always, Don 
MyBella

Reply with quote  #66 
Hi Tina,

Sending my biggest wishes for a weekend full of such loving signs from your handsome Dukey, your precious boy is forever in your heart and always by your side, he walks with you each and every step of each and every day, such a wonderful boy to always be so close to his lovely Mom.
Hope you have a great weekend, it looks like summer is coming to an end, the nights have cooled of quite a bit here, hope you are still having some sunshine still.

Thank you so much for writing to us, it is always so wonderful to hear from you and so appreciated...thank you my dear friend.

Wishing such peace, light and love to always find that wonderful heart of yours, may the love that your handsome Dukey continues to surround you with always be felt so deeply in your heart.

See you on Monday Tina, I always enjoy catching up with you then, such a great way to start the week.

From my heart to yours, with a big hug, your Friend Always, Don
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #67 
Hi Tina, I'm so happy to see Don is back on the forum, with the help of all our babies of course! I'm glad they finally figured out the computer glitch. I'll miss you Monday night due to our local pet group meeting. I really enjoy our chats and honoring our babies. This past week I've been a bit down and very tearful, missing my sweet Molly, knowing that one year mark is not very far away. Even though they're always with us, showing us signs of their love, some days that physical presence is really needed. I know they're so happy and playing together until we can hold them again. Sending you and Dukey big hugs from me and Molly.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #68 
Hi Tina,

Hope this finds you doing well and keeping busy with all the lucky strays you feed, what is on the menu for tonight?? If it's steak again, reserve my spot....ok...
Wishing you a wonderful weekend full of the most loving dreams of your handsome Dukey, may the light and love that is your sweet Dukey always warm that generous heart of yours.
Sending my most heartfelt wishes for such peace and healing to you.
See you on Monday Tina, thanks for being such a wonderful friend who truly understands.

From my heart to yours, your friend always, Don 
dukey8101

Reply with quote  #69 
HI ALL, JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT MY NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY. HE IS NOT REPLACING MY DUKEY. NO ONE CAN REPLACE DUKEY. MY SON SENT THIS LITTLE GUY TO ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY. HIS NAME IS HALO, 10 WEEKS OLD. MALTIPOO BREED, RIGHT NOW A LITTLE TERROR.. HERE IS A PICTURE OF HIM...HOPEFULLY I WILL HAVE MANY YEARS WITH HIM. TINA, DUKEY AND HALO..XXXXX 22046076_10210412266648900_7710968781693520778_n.jpg 
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #70 
Oh Tina, Halo is adorable! I'm so happy for you, no doubt Dukey is happy too he has a new baby brother to show around. Dukey will be right with you and Halo to show the new little boy just what Mom likes and needs. They will provide all the love you could ever ask for. Thank you for sharing your precious Halo, and sweet dreams of Dukey as he shares your love and your heart. Lots of hugs to you all, have a beautiful week.

Dawn and Molly

Reply with quote  #71 
Hi Tina,

Halo's so cute. I like the little "bow tie", it looks perfect on him. Did you put it on? I'm sure Dukey was right there with you to welcome him into your family.

I tried to stay after the ceremony last night for a bit, but was too sleepy to stay very long. The medicine I have to take for my legs makes me sleepy and at the end of the day it's hard to keep my eyes open. I will try again next time.

Thank you for sharing the photo. He's just so cute.
Sincerely,
Peanut's Mom

MyBella

Reply with quote  #72 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukey8101
HI ALL, JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT MY NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY. HE IS NOT REPLACING MY DUKEY. NO ONE CAN REPLACE DUKEY. MY SON SENT THIS LITTLE GUY TO ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY. HIS NAME IS HALO, 10 WEEKS OLD. MALTIPOO BREED, RIGHT NOW A LITTLE TERROR.. HERE IS A PICTURE OF HIM...HOPEFULLY I WILL HAVE MANY YEARS WITH HIM. TINA, DUKEY AND HALO..XXXXX 22046076_10210412266648900_7710968781693520778_n.jpg 

Oh My Goodness Tina,

Is Halo ever so adorable, look at that sweet face with those big gorgeous eyes, and the bow tie is so precious.
I love the name, Halo, an Angel sent by your Dukey, the name is perfection Tina, absolutely perfect.
I am so happy for you, you have such a wonderful heart, one that gives so much to so many.
Your Dukey is over the moon with happiness to see his wonderful and loving Mom opening her heart and home to a new little boy, such a wonderful way to honor your handsome Dukey, so beautiful.

May your heart and dreams always be filled with the pure love that your precious Dukey continues to send you.

I am so happy for you Tina, Halo is absolutely so adorable.

Thank you for sharing such an uplifting post and photo of your adorable Halo. It really warmed my heart and made me smile.

Your Friend Always, Don

MyBella

Reply with quote  #73 
Hi Tina, 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, I bet your adorable little Halo keeps you busy, he sounds so smart, already sitting and giving his paw, so sweet Tina. I bet your handsome Dukey is so happy to see you and Halo doing so well and having fun together. Dukey will always be there to help and guide his little brother, you can count on that.

Sending my biggest wishes for the pure love and light of your precious Dukey to always bring such warmth to your wonderful heart, and with his love, the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

See you on Monday Tina, your friend always, Don 
MyBella

Reply with quote  #74 
Hi Tina, 

Hope you and your adorable Halo are doing well, have you taught him any new tricks yet, he is one smart little guy with how much he has learned already.
I bet Dukey is whispering in his ear, showing and teaching Halo exactly how things are done.

Hope you have a great weekend, sending my warmest wishes for the love of your Dukey to always warm your wonderful heart.

See you on Monday Tina, your friend always, Don
dukey8101

Reply with quote  #75 

Hi Don, No new tricks, just sitting and giving his paw. He  is a  terror, he has so much energy, I can't keep up with him. Can't wait for his baby teeth to fall out, they are so sharp they hurt. He is always biting, I know because he is teething. Love your pictures of Bella dressed up for Halloween. I know Bella hated those mouse ears, and I don't blame her. These poor furbabies go thru so much because we crazy parents want to dress them up. My neighbor next door bought Halo an outfit it's a tuxedo. I will take pictures if I get it on him..Have a Fun Sunday outing with Vera and Bella.. See you Monday.  Wishing you many signs from Bella. xoxox Your friend always Tina, Dukey and Halo

Revision: Halo Pictures :-)

20171015_154408.jpg

20171013_123820.jpg 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.