Forum

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 8      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
MyBella

Reply with quote  #46 
dukie.jpg

To my dear friend Tina,

Sending my biggest wishes on the two years since your adorable and handsome Dukey had to leave, it is so hard to believe that two years have gone by already, where in the world did that time go.
I sincerely wish for the balloons and notes you send to your precious Dukey today bring not just peace to your wonderful heart, but such love and light as well. You give so much to us on Mondays, I hope you are rewarded with the most loving and beautiful signs from your adorable Dukey letting you know he received his wonderful Mom's words of love that you wrote for just for him. I can just imagine your Dukey running so fast, chasing down those balloons of love, such a beautiful image.
While your heart is still broken, you show such honor to Dukey by feeding the strays that come by your home, and such lucky strays they are, that you give them steak. Don't be surprised one bit Tina if I show up at your door one day with whiskers and start meowing.....I can't resist a good steak.
Wishing you and your beautiful heart to feel the warmth of your Dukey's love, may the loving and warm glow that your handsome boy still surrounds you with always be felt so deeply in your heart. The bond you built with your Dukey will always be strong Tina, your Dukey will make sure of that.....
I post these candles in honor of your adorable Dukey and his two years. Your hearts will always be one, the connection you and Dukey have will live on forever.... Dukey will make sure of that as well.
Sending my warmest wishes for today to bring such a feeling of love, peace and healing. While tears will fall, I wish for the loving and cherished moments you and Dukey shared to bring a generous smile to find your face.....your precious Dukey would want nothing more than to see his wonderful and loving Mom smile in his honor.

From my heart to your generous heart, thank you Tina for all you do for us.
Your friend always, Don

Image result for two heart candles        Image result for heart candles

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #47 
Hi Tina,

I wanted to send you and Dukey big hugs and let you know I'm thinking about you as you honor your little best friend Dukey on this day. I'm sure he will be very close by you today, and I hope he can send you some beautiful signs that he's near. I know we will always miss our dear babies being in our arms no matter how much time passes, but they are forever connected to us and we will be with them again.

I'm sorry I've missed candlelight due to travel and a local pet loss group meeting, but I will be there next Monday. Please know you're always in my thoughts. Sending you and Dukey love, hugs and best wishes from me and Molly.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #48 
Hello Lovely Tina,
Sending my friendship and support your way today, the second anniversary of Dukey's passage to Rainbow Bridge.  Please be assured that Dukey is restored now, his heavenly life is filled with goodness and love.  I know you miss him terribly, as we all miss our babies.  Today, I hope you share a feeling of warmth and love with Dukey, so that you know he is close by.

For Dukey, always know your Momma loves you dearly, her love surrounds you and will keep you warm and protected forever.

Thank you for thinking of Twirlie and me, Tina; please know I think of you and Dukey often, and hope your day of remembrance for Dukey today was splendid. 

Friendship, love, rainbows and powerful energy: may they all be delivered to you from me today.
Grace and Twirlie

heart rainbow.jpg

"Now that the time has come
 Soon gone is the day,
 There upon some distant shore
 You will hear me say,
 Long as the day in the summer time
 Deep as the wine-dark sea,
 I'll keep your heart with mine
 Till you come to me"  (LM)

dukey8101

Reply with quote  #49 
Hi Grace, Thank you so much for thinking of me and Dukey. Naturally I cried . I sent him a couple of blue Balloons for his 2nd Anniversary. We miss having you talk with us on Monday. I know you have to go to bed early. I can't believe I have know you for 2 years now. It really helped me get thru my grieving knowing you Don , Dawn, Tim and Gary  felt the same as I do for the furbabies. Most people just tell you to get another pet. they don't love their pets like we do. Again thanks , for your beautiful words for me and Dukey. I really appreciate it. Hopefully we will see you on Monday... Twirlie is always in my prayers. Have a safe and Happy 4th of July. Sweet dreams of Twirlie. Your friend always... Tina and Dukey xoxoxxo
dukey8101

Reply with quote  #50 
Hi Dawn, Thank you for thinking of me and Dukey on his 2nd Anniversary. It really helps when you have people who know the pain you are feeling. I bought 2 blue Balloons and went to a quiet open space and sent them to Dukey. I wanted different balloons but June is very bad ,because of graduation and they sell out all the nice balloons. We missed you on Monday. I know Don said you were traveling..Hopefully you will be back Monday night. Have a safe and happy 4th of July. Sweet dreams of your Beautiful Molly..Thanks again..hugs and kisses to you and Molly, Your friend Tina and Dukey xoxoxoxo
dukey8101

Reply with quote  #51 
Hi Don, Thanks for thinking of Dukey on his 2nd Anniversary. I got some blue balloons to send to him. I went to a quiet place and let them go. Then I went to Church and lit a candle and sat there for a while. It was my quiet time with Dukey. I'm so grateful to have such caring friends like you ,Grace, Dawn and  Gary. Most people would think we were a little crazy about how we feel for our furbabies. Thank God I have all you guys on Monday night, to help with our pain. If you get hungry let me know and I will put out london broil for you and the cats. ha ha. Have a safe and happy weekend. Sweet dreams of  Bella .Talk to you on Monday night.. Your friend always Tina and Dukey . xoxoxoxxo
MyBella

Reply with quote  #52 

Oh Tina, your two year tribute to Dukey sounds so beautiful, I hope you felt such love from your handsome and extremely adorable Dukey as you watched those blue balloons and notes float up to him. I bet Dukey was so excited to see the blue balloons that his wonderful and loving Mom sent to him, what boy doesn't love the color blue.
Going to the church and lighting the candle in Dukey's honor is so beautiful Tina, I hope you felt such peace, love and light as you paid tribute to your sweet boy.
Thank you for sharing your day, it sounded so wonderful and really touched my heart.

Now.....about that London Broil.......do I need to bring my own fork and knife.........

From my heart to your wonderful heart, your Friend Always, Don
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #53 
Tina, What a beautiful tribute to your sweet Dukey! I'm sure he was so proud to see the balloons along with all his friends, then share that special time and love with you at the church and throughout your day. Dukey will always be your best little friend, always true love wrapped around your heart.

Yes, I will be there on Monday. Looking forward to it. Sending you and Dukey big hugs and best wishes for a wonderful weekend from me and Molly.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #54 
Hi I just read about your lovely pet. How are you feeling today 2017 is the pain lesser

I asked because I just list my cat 20 days,ago and he love me so much believe more than any human being have
His name was Handsome and he was 5 yrs old

Attached Images
jpeg Resized_20170610_144253.jpeg (173.49 KB, 4 views)

dukey8101

Reply with quote  #55 
Hi Mbetty, so sorry for your loss of Handsome. He is true to his name because he is Handsome. I'm doing pretty good thanks for asking. I know you must be in pain right now. It will get better in time. It will still hurt but you will get used to it. He was so young poor baby. You can join us on the Rainbow Bridge Monday night candle ceremony. You will meet so many caring people who feel like us when we lose a furbaby. Monday 9:oo pm eastern standard time.  Take as long as you need to grieve your Handsome Boy. He will send you signs that he is ok, look for them, a rainbow, penny, white butterfly, cardinals. Hoping to see you monday night. Have a Blessed weekend.. hugs and kisses to you and Handsome. xoxoxxo  Tina and Dukey 
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #56 
Hi Tina, I was so happy to see Bella, Dukey, Molly and of course all of their friends having such a great time at Bella's birthday bash! I love the photos you posted on Mybella's page. I don't see smaller beagles like that very often.

I will miss you on Monday night because of our monthly local pet loss group. I hope you and Dukey have a wonderful weekend with lots of signs that your beautiful boy is close. Sending you both big hugs from me and Molly.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #57 
Hi dear Tina,

Oh my goodness Tina, where in the world did you find those pictures that you posted for Bella's birthday, they are absolutely awesome, so great, they made me smile so much, thank you so much for posting them and especially for your birthday wishes to little girl.

How are you doing, any big plans for this weekend, are the strays still coming by your home, I can imagine they are some of the happiest and luckiest strays anywhere, especially with the great food you feed them, so wonderful that you help them out so much, your Dukey is so proud of you for giving such love to those that need it most.

Sending my warmest and biggest wishes for such love, light and peace to your wonderful heart, may your handsome Dukey visit your dreams, your boy is always close to you, so continue to talk to him, always letting Dukey know how much you love him and how the love you have for him is even stronger.

Thank you so much Tina, you are one special lady, one I am so proud to call my friend.

See you on Monday Tina, 
Your Friend Always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #58 
Happy 16th Birthday Dukey !!!!

Image result for happy 16th birthday cake for boy        Image result for 16th birthday balloons   dukie.jpg
Have a fun day with all your friends Dukey, play, run and eat lots of cake. Be sure to visit your wonderful Mom to let her know you are never far from her.

Hi Tina,

Wishing you a day full of such love from your handsome Dukey on his 16th birthday. Your Dukey can now get his driver's license, I have a feeling little girl will be teaching him how to drive, I can see them cruising in her little red sports car, shades on and wagging tails.
Your Dukey may be another year older, but he will always be your sweet little boy. I sincerely hope you feel such peace today as you watch the balloons float up to your Dukey, your boy will be waiting to chase down the balloons his wonderful and loving Mom sends him.
Sending my most warmest wishes for today to bring such healing, light and warmth to your wonderful heart. May you always feel the pure love of your sweet Dukey in your heart each and every day.

From my heart to your wonderful heart, with a big hug, your friend always, Don

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #59 
Hi Tina, Happy 16th Birthday to Dukey! I'm sure he's having lots of cake and treats with all his friends. Oh boy, and Bella teaching him how to drive in her little red car! What fun that will be. I hope you have a beautiful day with Dukey wrapped tightly around your heart as he celebrates his special day close to his dear Mom. Sweet dreams of Dukey, and big hugs to you both today from me and Molly.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #60 
Thank you Don and Dawn for remembering Dukey's 16 th Birthday in Heaven. I sent his Birthday Balloons with his card this morning about 11:45 . I was at the cemetery where my sister is buried, because it's nice and quiet no one to bother you., but to my surprise there was a burial  going on, it was so crowded with cars every where. I found a spot by myself and let the Balloons go. I cried my heart out as usual..I then went to Church and lit a candle and sat and said the rosary. It was peaceful, I was the only person in the Church.  Happy Birthday MY Handsome Boy . Happy Sweet Sixteen  Dukey. I love you so much..xoxoxo  35d4368b833fd08009b2125b01b17c6b---birthday-cakes-sweet--birthday.jpg Dukey share your cake with all your friends, Bella, Molly, Twirlie , keeco, tigre, pepper and all the furbabies at the bridge. Tell Bella to not go over the speed limit. image.jpg   Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Dukey, Happy Birthday to you. Yaaaa  Blow out the candles...... hugs and kisses  my baby...xoxoxoxoxo
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.