Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 8      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
Hadel

Reply with quote  #31 
I am sending you positive energy! And your best friend positive energy!!
dukey8101

Reply with quote  #32 
HI, HADEL, So sorry for your loss of Vegan. I know it must have been so painful, because it happened so suddenly. I know the pain you are going thru, because my Dukey passed almost 20 months ago and it still hurts so much. PG from our monday night candle ceremony says the pain doesn't go away, you just learn to live with it. Join us on Monday night at 9:00 pm est. Ginny is the moderator. It helps because all the people there feel like you do. we loved our furbabies..maybe it will make you feel a little better to talk to other pet lovers..Thank you for sending me positive energy. Sending you some too. hope to see you Monday...prayers for Vegan.. xoxxo Your Friend Tina
MyBella

Reply with quote  #33 
dukie.jpg

Hi Tina,

I absolutely Love this photo of Dukey, he is so adorable, so handsome and so beautiful all at once, such a precious face with eyes so full of love for his wonderful Mom.

Hope you are doing well and things are going good for you, hopefully spring is showing up for you by now.

Wishing you the most beautiful and loving dreams of your handsome Dukey, may your precious boy always fill your heart with his love, and with Dukey's love may you find the continued peace you so deserve.

Thank you for all your support Tina, I really appreciate you and the friendship we have developed....thank you.

Enjoy your weekend Tina, see you on Monday my dear friend, Don

dukey8101

Reply with quote  #34 
Hi Don, So happy to hear from you. Yes Dukey was such a cutie in his younger days. He still was a cutie to me even with his eyes covered with cataracts, losing his hair from his Thyroid condition. Poor Baby was so sick but he still tried so hard to go on..So did you Vera and Bella go out today? Hope you all had a great time. Hopefully the weather will get warmer, today was nice, the sun was shining and it felt good. I really enjoy our Monday night get together. It is so nice to talk with people all over the world who really love their Furbabies. I can't believe I have been talking with you and our friends for 21 months. Thank You for always thinking of me and Dukey. It means a lot to me. I hope Dukey and Bella are running around and having so much fun with all the other Furbabies.. Sweet Dreams of Bella. See you Monday Night...Your Friend Always Tina  
MyBella

Reply with quote  #35 
Happy Easter my dear Tina,

May you always feel the love and warmth of your adorable and handsome Dukey deep in your heart, bringing with his love, the continued peace and healing your wonderful heart so deserves and desires.

Enjoy your day and weekend Tina, see you on Monday my dear and wonderful friend.

Your good friend always, Don
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #36 
Hi Tina, I'm glad Don posted on your thread so it came to the top and I see it's you. Wishing you and Dukey a very Happy Easter filled with warmth and precious times together, in between Dukey having so much fun with all his friends today. I'm sure they're all running and playing, having a great time. Sending you and Dukey lots of hugs from me and my sweet Molly.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #37 
DEAR DAWN,  HOPE YOU AND MOLLY  HAD A  BLESSED EASTER. SEE YOU TONIGHT . LOTS OF KISSES AND HUGS TO YOU AND MOLLY FROM ME AND DUKEY.XOXOXOX
MyBella

Reply with quote  #38 
Hi my dear Tina,

Thank you so much for your post, I am so happy to hear you enjoyed it. It is always so wonderful to read your posts, as I understand how difficult it can be for you to come on here at times....thank you so much Tina.

Sending you my warmest wishes for such love and warmth to your wonderful heart, may your handsome Dukey always surround you with his love, bringing with his love, the continued peace and healing you so deserve. 

Thank you so much Tina for your support, I really appreciate you and the friendship we have built over these years.
Hold your handsome boy close to your heart and you will always feel his love.....Dukey will make sure of that Tina.....

See you on Monday my dear friend, you friend always, Don

MyBella

Reply with quote  #39 
Hi Tina,

I see your handsome Dukey was out this past weekend celebrating, he looks good in a Sombrero.....wouldn't you agree....

Image result for white maltese dog sombrero   he even managed to find something to quench his thirst....Image result for small white maltese dog cinco de mayo photos

Thank you for your wonderful post, I am glad it made you smile.
Sending my warmest wishes for you to always feel the love of your handsome Dukey so deeply in your heart, bringing with his love the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

See you tonight for sure, last week I couldn't log on, so fingers crossed.....

Your Friend Always, Don

dukey8101

Reply with quote  #40 
Hi Don, What adorable pictures. You are so good at it. I loved them, thank you so much . I hope you can log on tonight. see you in few minutes...Your friend always, Tina and Dukey

MyBella

Reply with quote  #41 
Hi Tina,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to us....thank you Tina.
How are you doing, are you keeping busy with feeding the strays that visit your home, I still say one day I will show up because of the great food you feed them....will I need to put some furry ears on my head to get fed???, maybe bring my own plate too........

Sending my warmest wishes for you to always feel the beautiful love that your handsome Dukey continues to surround you with, may the warmth and bright light of your precious boy always touch your wonderful heart, bringing with his love, the peace and healing you so deserve.

Talk to you soon Tina, thank you so much for your wonderful friendship, I always enjoy talking with you.

Your Friend Always, Don
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #42 
Hi Tina, I saw the photo you posted of Dukey on My Bella's page, and I wanted to say what a handsome boy! He's just precious. I loved watching Molly claim her perfect spots all over the house, and it's funny how the back of the sofa always seems to be the best one. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with Dukey in your heart, giving you lots of hints that he's close by. Big hugs to you both from me and Molly.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #43 
Hi Dawn, It was so nice to here from you. Dukey was a cutie. but then all furbabies are adorable ..They each have their own personality. Molly was a beauty also. It's funny how they all liked the back of the couch. when I went to take a shower he would come too and lay in his bed. I had a bed in the bathroom and one in the living room. he followed me where ever I went. Have a Blessed weekend. and sweet dreams of Molly. I hope you get lots of signs from Molly Too. Hugs and Kisses to you and Molly from me and Dukeyxoxoxoxo 
MyBella

Reply with quote  #44 
554482_10151825627515595_1111359506_n.jpg  

Oh Tina, What an adorable photo of your handsome Dukey, I can feel the love in his eyes jump right out of his picture, such a great looking boy, no wonder he stole your heart right away.
Tina, I can't help but wonder if the "dent" that is still on the top of your couch isn't there to remind you that your precious boy is always with you, that even though you can't see him physically, that he is letting you know that he still loves to lay in his favorite spot when he drops in to visit his wonderful and loving Mommy, so be sure to talk to your handsome boy, let him know how much you love him still, that the love you have for him is as strong and even stronger than ever.
Thank you for your support Tina, I truly appreciate you and the wonderful friendship we have.
May the love your handsome Dukey still surrounds you with always be felt so deeply in your heart, wishing such peace, light and love to your wonderful heart.

Your Friend Always, Don

MyBella

Reply with quote  #45 
dukie.jpg

Hi Tina,

I Love the way your handsome Dukey is holding your hand in this photo, such a sweet, sweet face. I can see how loving him would be so easy.
Thank you for your wonderful and supportive words, I truly appreciate you and the friendship we have, hard to believe it has almost been two years now.
You make Mondays a great way to start the week, thank you for being there for me and the others, we really enjoy and appreciate that you are there for us.
Sending my warmest wishes for such peace, light and love to your wonderful heart, may your handsome Dukey fill your heart with his love.

Your Friend Always, Don 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.