Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 8      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
MyBella

Reply with quote  #16 
Hi Tina,

Sending you my biggest and warmest wishes for a glorious weekend full of the most beautiful and loving memories of your handsome Dukey.
May the love your Dukey surrounds you with help mend your broken heart, hold Dukey close to your heart Tina and his love will always be with you, of that, your precious Dukey will make sure.

Sending you the most heartfelt wishes for continued peace and healing to your heart and soul, "see" you on Monday Tina.

Your Friend Always, Don
dukey8101

Reply with quote  #17 
Hi Don, Thank you so much for thinking of me and Dukey. I wish you and your wife a Blessed weekend. I know Bella and Dukey and all the Furbabies are having fun running around the rainbow Bridge. Do you get any signs from Bella? I get some from Dukey. I was driving and a butterfly came right to my window and I said Hi Dukey. People are going to think I'm crazy. Have you taken Bella out to dinner with you lately? Well enjoy the rest of the weekend, See you on Monday.                                                                                                       Your Friend Tina
MyBella

Reply with quote  #18 
Hi Tina,

Thinking of you and Dukey today, may the wonderful and loving memories of your adorable boy bring you the continued peace and healing your heart and soul so deserves and desires.

It is always so great to share with you on Monday nights Tina, thank you for being such an important part of Monday's I truly appreciate that you are there with us. 

May your day and weekend be filled with the most loving and wonderful treasured memories of your Dukey, may those memories bring you the peace your heart seeks.

Sending you my most warmest wishes for such peace.

Your Friend Always, Don
dukey8101

Reply with quote  #19 
Hi Don,                                                                                                                          Thanks for  thinking of me and Dukey. I hope you had a good weekend. It was too hot here in NY. I don't really like very hot weather. I should move to Alaska. Did you take Bella out with you this weekend? Hope Bella and Dukey are friends at the rainbow bridge.  I really enjoy talking with you and all my friends on Monday night. Wishing you sweet dreams of Bella always. Every night I ask God to Heal all my friends who have lost their Furbabies. See you tomorrow night. Stay well and stay safe.                                                                                   Your Friend Always,   Tina                                                                                                                                                                                                   
MyBella

Reply with quote  #20 
Hi Tina,

Alaska may sound pretty good right now but what about the winters....yikes, NY sounds better that time of year.
Yes, we took Bella out with us, as usual and always, last weekend. Can't really celebrate Bella Sundays without the little girl and of course she goes everywhere with me still each and every day.

How are you doing Tina, hope you are finding some peace, hope your dreams are filled with the wonderful and handsome Dukey playing and letting you know he is never far, always surrounding you with his love. May the love you precious Dukey sends you help with healing your heart and soul. Hold his love close to your chest Tina, and feel how much his presence is still with you, never will Dukey leave you to be alone, this he will make sure.

See you this Monday, can't believe I missed last week, I hate when I miss Mondays, it is the best way to start the week.

Your Friend Always, Don
dukey8101

Reply with quote  #21 
Hi Don,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Glad to hear from you. I thought something was wrong when you didn't show up on Monday. Did Bella enjoy her outing on Sunday?                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I'm doing pretty good. Yes Dukey is with me all the time. I'm always talking to him, if anyone was here they would think i'm crazy.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Gary, Grace, Tim and a few others were wondering where you were Monday. Hopefully we will all be there this Monday.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      It's still hot here, but before you know it will be winter again..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Don, Are you ever going to get another pet? Right now I can't think of getting another pet.  No one can replace my Dukey. and I'm                   sure no one can replace Bella.                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Stay well, enjoy the rest of the weekend.. See you Monday!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Your Friend always Tina
MyBella

Reply with quote  #22 
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY DUKEY !!!!!

SHARE YOUR CAKE WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS, I HOPE YOU GOT THE BALLOONS YOUR LOVELY MOM SENT YOU. LET HER KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER BY SENDING HER A SIGN.

Image result for 15TH birthday cake           Image result for 15TH birthday balloons
dukey8101

Reply with quote  #23 
Thank you so much for the Beautiful cake for my Birthday. It tasted so good. I shared it with Bella and all the furbabies. I will send my Mommy signs that I love her. thanks again,   dukie.jpg  Dukey!!!!!!!
MyBella

Reply with quote  #24 
Hi Tina,

Sending you my warmest and biggest wishes for a day of the most beautiful and loving memories of your handsome and adorable Dukey, may the many loving memories you shared with your precious boy bring continued peace and healing to your heart and soul.

I am so glad to hear and see you are safe from the latest tragedy in your lovely city, so good to see you on Monday and I look forward to seeing you again this Monday.
Be safe Tina and enjoy your weekend, may you feel Dukey's love surround you each and every day.

I absolutely LOVE the photo of Dukey above, so tender and sweet with the way he is holding your hand.

Your Friend, Don

dukey8101

Reply with quote  #25 
Hi Don,  Thanks so much for your warm wishes. I am crying as usual, when I talk about my Dukey. I think of the day he took his last breathe in my arms, and it makes me so sad..I guess I am still healing after 15 months. As pg says on Monday you never heal, you learn to live with it.  It is a shame about what is going on in the Country. You are not safe anywhere. There is so much hate of one another. Are you dining out this weekend and taking Bella too? She is such a cutie. Has she given you anymore  winning numbers? Have a great weekend. See you on Monday. Hope Dukey, Bella, Twirlie, Keeco and all the Furbabies are playing together while they wait to join us again. Your Friend Tina   
MyBella

Reply with quote  #26 
Hi Tina,

Thank you so much for your touching and beautiful words about Bella's film, I am so happy you enjoyed it.
Hope you are doing well and are having such wonderful visits in your dreams from your adorable Dukey, such a sweet boy whose love surrounds you each and every day. May the love your Dukey sends you bring continued peace and healing to your heart and soul.

Thank you so much for your support Tina, it is always so great to hear from you and your words always give me such peace...thank you.

See you tonight Tina.

Your Friend Always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #27 
Hi Tina,

Sending my warmest and biggest wishes for you to have a wonderful weekend filled with the most amazing memories of your handsome and adorable Dukey, may the love your precious boy sends to you brings with it the desired peace and healing your heart deserves.

Hold you Dukey close to your heart and you will always feel his love, Dukey will make sure of that....

See you on Monday Tina,

Your Friend Always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #28 
Happy Thanksgiving Tina,

May the holidays bring such loving and heart warming memories of your handsome Dukey, may you feel the love your precious boy sends you deep in your heart.

Enjoy the holidays Tina, thank you for all your support on Monday's, it is always great to "see" you there.

Your Friend Always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #29 
Hi Tina,

Sending my biggest and warmest wishes for your weekend to be full of the most loving and heartfelt memories of your precious and handsome Dukey.
May the love your precious boy fills your heart with brings with it the continued peace and healing you so deserve. Never forget Tina, your Dukey is always close, he is listening for your voice and loves hearing how much the love you have for him is still so strong, even stronger.....isn't it such a wonderful thing how our love for Dukey and Bella grows each and every day, so always talk to your handsome boy.

Thank you so much for your support Tina, I really enjoy our Monday gatherings and being able to chat with you and the others, it is such a great way to start the week...thank you for being such a wonderful person and a great friend, I truly appreciate you.

Enjoy your weekend Tina, your friend always, Don

dukey8101

Reply with quote  #30 
Hi Don, So nice to hear from you. Hope you Vera and little Bella have a great weekend. I really enjoy Monday nights , and our chats we have after the service. Can't talk to people at home ,because they don't feel like I do, only my one neighbor is like me she understands the hurt we feel. How's the weather in Canada? It's crazy here in Staten Island, one day it's in the30's then its in the high 40's. it keeps changing, not normal.See you on Monday. Sweet dreams of Bella...Your Friend Always Tina
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.