Forum

Author   Comment   Page 8 of 8     «   Prev   5   6   7   8
MyBella

Reply with quote  #106 
Hi Tina,

Hope this finds you and adorable Halo enjoying your weekend, you both and especially your handsome Dukey are in my thoughts, I wanted to let you know just how special of a friend you truly are to me.

Enjoy your Sunday Tina, may your precious Dukey always find ways to let you know he is never far away, wishing for your wonderful heart to always feel Dukey's love each and every day.
Your friend always, Don

I always love seeing this photo of your sweet, handsome Dukey, he is so handsome, with a beautiful, gentle face.

dukie.jpg
MyBella

Reply with quote  #107 
Hello my dear friend Tina,

Hope this finds you and Halo doing well and hopefully the weather is warming up for you there.
Wanted to let you know how much I value and appreciate you and our friendship, thank you for your wonderful message and always thinking of us.

Give Halo big belly rubs for me, and tell him to give you a big hug for me as well.
Wishing for your heart to always know and feel the love and light that is your sweet, adorable Dukey, may your handsome Dukey always fill your dreams with love.

Your Friend Always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #108 
Hello my dear friend Tina,

Hope this finds you and Halo doing well and hopefully enjoying some spring weather.
Thank you so much for your always thoughtful supportive words, your lovely comments always bring such calmness to my heart, thank you so much for doing so.

Enjoy your weekend Tina, give that cutie Halo a big hug for me, and tell him to give his wonderful Mom the biggest hugs ever, Dukey is so proud of you Tina, to see his loving Mom open her heart and home to sweet Halo is so beautiful. 
May your wonderful heart always know and feel the beautiful love and light that is your handsome Dukey.

Your friend always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #109 
To my dear friend Tina,

I send my warmest wishes for strength, peace, love and healing on this day, four years since your handsome Dukey had to leave. I sincerely hope you are able to spend a quiet moment today as you reflect on all the special ways your adorable Dukey enhanced your life, I'm sure tears will fall while thinking of your precious boy, and that is perfectly alright, the tears show just how the love you have for Dukey is as strong today as it ever was, it really is a beautiful thing how our love for our babies is still strong and how it grows stronger with each day.

I post this candle in honor of your precious Dukey, may the warmth of his love always be felt so deeply in your beautiful heart, bringing with his love, the peace you so deserve.
dukie.jpgImage result for heart candle photos
Thank you for being such a special friend, I don't have words enough to tell you how much you and the friendship we have built over these four years means to me, thank you.

Your Friend Always, Don
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #110 
Hi Tina,

I sent you an email and also wanted to send you lots of love and hugs here in this four years since Dukey went to the Bridge. I hope your handsome boy sends you lots of signs so you know he’s right there with you and Halo, sharing moments each day with you and his little brother. We are so fortunate to have such unconditional, forever love from our best little friends.

I’m sure Bella, Molly and the whole Bridge gang are helping Dukey plan some very special moments for you to share with him...if you see anything that is just a bit more beautiful than normal, believe!! Big hugs, and we’re right with you today and always.

Your friends, Dawn and Molly xoxo

Attached Images
jpeg 57F6D159-0403-4BBC-8D61-1693896CA29E.jpeg (37.96 KB, 1 views)
jpeg 7CF7450E-9108-406A-807A-A2BE577131A3.jpeg (97.41 KB, 2 views)

dukey8101

Reply with quote  #111 
Hi Don and Dawn, Thank you so much for  remembering my Dukey's 4 anniversary. You all are such wonderful and caring people, I have no words but to say thanks so so much. I will hope to see you later.5705_10152957999150595_480557062_n.jpg   Hi Dukey, I guess you got  your balloons and card, Thanks for the penny, I found it about 2 hours later . I know you were letting me know you got them...Hope you and your friends are having a great time. love you xoxoxoxx mommy                         
Graceful

Reply with quote  #112 
Dear Tina,
I know it was Dukey's 4th anniversary at the Bridge recently, so I want to send you my support and caring thoughts.

I wish I had been available for the online gathering, but it was a little early,and I was still at work, wishing so much I could attend and be there. I hope you understand and know I was there in spirit.

Thank you for always thinking of me and my beloved Twirlie; you and Dukey are in my prayers daily without fail, honest and true.

Your faith, gentle kindness, your goodness, and your love for Dukey, make you very special, indeed. May your bond always stay strong.

In kind and loving friendship,
Grace and Twirlie xo

"Now that the time has come
 Soon gone is the day,
 There upon some distant shore
 You will hear me say,
 Long as the day in the summer time
 Deep as the wine-dark sea,
 I'll keep your heart with mine
 Till you come to me"  (LM)

dukey8101

Reply with quote  #113 
Hi Dukey, Happy 18 Birthday today. I put a Birthday balloon on the grave for you. I know you knew what I was doing, because I found a penny right before I did it. I hope you are having fun with Bella, Molly, Twirlie, Keeco, gypsy, Jojo and so many others. I love you my beautiful baby boy. Hugs and lots of kisses for you on your Birthday..Mommy and Halo xoxoxxoo download (65).jpg  download (66).jpg 
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #114 
Happy 18th Birthday Dukey!! I hope you had a very fun day, and I’m sure Bella baked you a cake and had lots of ice cream and other treats for you and all of your friends. I’m also pretty certain that Molly helped eat all of the goodies. I’m sure you had time for a visit with your mom and brother Halo...they know you’re always right with them making sure Halo learns how to behave just like you did.

sending you all lots of love and doggie kisses from your friends,

Dawn, Randy and Molly xoxo

Attached Images
jpeg F4B28C41-0977-4463-AF41-F4824E7B8E4C.jpeg (20.31 KB, 2 views)
jpeg AE09B0C5-0A56-431F-A542-D69856711468.jpeg (71.97 KB, 1 views)
jpeg E46D60D6-C578-46C7-B81D-5D314F5E4A7F.jpeg (18.11 KB, 1 views)

MyBella

Reply with quote  #115 
Happy, Happy 18th Birthday Dukey!!!!

Hope you have a fun day filled with lots of playing, running and many birthday games with all your friends, be sure to share your cake with everyone, be quick to to get your share of ice cream, you know who may try to eat it all herself.....
Be sure to get your birthday hugs and kisses from our little girl and don't forget to continue to send your wonderful, special Mommy the biggest signs letting her know you are always close, and hear her words of love.
Enjoy your special day sweet Dukey.

dukie.jpg 
    Image result for 18th birthday balloons  Image result for birthday cake for duke

Hi Tina,

How precious of your sweet Dukey to gift you a penny for you to find on his 18th birthday, I bet seeing that penny brought such a feeling of warmth to your heart.
Oh my goodness Tina, your sweet Dukey is 18 years old!!!!! He has now graduated puppy high school and is on his way to puppy college, I wonder if he will be giving the Duke campus a visit....
Celebrate with a big piece of cake and maybe a nice glass of red wine, Italian of course, you deserve a nice treat Tina.

Sending peace, healing and big hugs your way, may your beautiful heart always feel the warmth of your handsome Dukey's loving spirit.

Your friend always, Don 

dukey8101

Reply with quote  #116 
Hi Dawn and Don, Thanks so much for remembering Dukey's Birthday. I know he was out with Bella and Molly and the whole gang having a ball. Molly probably ate all the cake .LOL Dukey wanted to say thank you too. download (68).jpg 
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #117 
Hi Tina, I wanted to thank you for Molly’s birthday wishes.  Your friendship means so much to me...I love chatting with you and The group on Mondays.  Sorry I missed last night...we’ve had company for the holiday and some weather issues for their travel.

Hope you, Halo and Dukey had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I’m sure the kids all had a feast at the Bridge, too, in between their visits. Sending big hugs and warm wishes for a safe, happy holiday season with lots of signs from Dukey.

Your friends, Dawn and Molly xxx

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.