animalluvr515
My Beloved Tucker died Friday night and as if that's not bad enough, I don't have the means to lay him to rest. I want to have him cremated so he can be home.I am a single mom of 2 and unable to work because my baby is disabled and on disability. I have no  means to lay him to rest. Iv tried asking family and friends who are unable to help. So now I am at a loss. I created a fundraiser at https://www.youcaring.com/pet-expenses/help-put-tucker-to-rest/266913 and every bit helps. Can anyone help? Alittle bit helps . Its embarrassing to ask but I don't know what else to do. Iv tried researching to see if any assistance is available iv asked the crematoriums and they don't do payment plans.
Any help is appreciated.  Im just trying to get my baby back home...  Does anyone have any other suggestions?
Quote 0 0
shantismom
Wondering how you are doing.  I hope you can bring your baby home soon.
My girl cat Sable is here with me, I am so thankful for her because she helps me not to dwell on Shanti so much.  Just wanted to check on you.
Marlene Wagner
Quote 0 0
animalluvr515
Hello Shanti's Mom,

Thank you very very much for your donation. I really appreciate it and I know Tucker would too. Its very hard to be in this position.   I hope he can come home soon as well. Im not really sure how im doing, Its been a week Friday since he has been gone. Its been hard , especially thanksgiving when my tuckie was not on the table. Everytime we had plates of food  he would be on the table taking his paw to the food on the plate pick it up with his paw and eat it. It was cute to see a cat eat with his paw , I know for some they might find it gross or unsanitary but that is a memory I have of tucker. I miss having him here with me and I keep thinking im going to see him. I do think he was here last night, My other cat who has two names , fluffy and shadow, was acting crazy last night. He ran halfway up the stairs started steering at the top of the stairs and starting meowing then would run down the stairs and do it again . then he would just sit there meowing and his eyes were weird like you could see through them they were glistening and shiny and different for sure.
Quote 0 0
TyronesMommy
I am so sorry to hear that. My cat, also named tucker by the way, passed away a few months ago after being hit by a car. i was so sad about it. I understand your feelings, i hope you feel better soon and at least tucker is no longer suffering, even though its difficult for us to get over the pain of losing a loved pet.
Quote 0 0
animalluvr515
tyrones mommy,

thank you very much. I am so sorry to hear about your Tucker. What color was your tucker? I don't think we ever get over it I think maybe we just learn to live each day  even thought we miss them tremendously..
Quote 0 0
TyronesMommy
My Tucker was orange and long haired, he had fiery red stripes. what color was yours?
I know i am still sad and currently dealing with a dying kitten with FIP. We will probably not get over it, but with time come healing and our babies will always be with us in spirit.
Quote 0 0
animalluvr515
eMy tucker was a short haired pure white cat with yellow gold eyes. that's a picture of him on my avatar. im not sure what he died of , he had lost tons of ,weight I had him at the vets , then he stopped eating and died in my arms  a week ago Friday on November 21st. I have along story about him in a previous post. he was my soul cat. what is FIP?
Quote 0 0