Sammy123 Show full post »
Sammy123
My heart is breaking I’m lost, I to wish you peace to find as I feel like I will never find it without my sweet Sam, I’m sorry about Charity I to have regrets, but you loved Charity and I’m sure the bond was very very special as Sam and I were inseparable always, but as I cry typing this 12 years feels like a second and I would give anything to have my Sweet boy back he taught me unconditional love, and gratefulness and more loyalty then I’ve ever known existed! I cannot wait to be with him again my heart is shattered here.

shelley& Sam
Shelley Dowe
Quote 0 0
grievingmama

Today, at 2pm, was officially one month since I last held my best friend, my dog of 13yrs, alive. It's been a very, very hard day. I'm at a loss for words...I can't breathe, my heart literally hurts and my tears haven't stopped since I woke up. 

I'm sorry for everyone who is living through this. I wish I could say more to help, to take away the pain. If anything, this incredible gut wrenching loss had led me to this site where I've had some faith restored by just how many people actually deeply care for and love their animals, too. So much chaos in the world but here I see love. My best to you all. 

Quote 1 0
Sammy123
I’m so sorry for your loss as well, it’s been 10 days for my sweet boy Sam’s transition it seems as my life has stopped, I found this site from recommendation from the Mosby foundation who also helped with Sam’s chemotherapy medication here, I hated giving him that medicine; however the first chemo medication helped greatly along with my organic diet and Whole Foods, supplements, healing vibrations I did and tried it all praying it would be sustained.  It was short lived, my soul is injured, I’m feeling such a sorrowful loss I’ve never had before.  I pray you can find peace know your beloved is all around you, with that said I have had signs, but I deeply miss my loyal companion who loved me more then words can say!   I miss Sam severely, I feel your pain I really don’t know how I’m going to be ok again without him.  I need to keep coming here or I will be worse I cry all the time, my heart hurts, thank you for sharing your story, I hope you will keep sharing as it helps all of you thank you for sharing and understanding.

Shelley & Sam
Shelley Dowe
Quote 0 0
Frank34
I have come to grips with the reality that even though I would give anything to have my Sammy back I am absolutely certain that I would never want him back the way he was when he left. He was broken down with a massive stroke. He was basically blind. He had trouble with confusion direction and increased anxiety. I loved him so much much and still do. But the loving thing for him at the end was to let him go to heaven and hope and pray that I will see him again. I watch videos of him when he was so healthy and happy. That's the way I would want him here. I thank God for giving him to us for almost 14 incredible beautiful blessed happy years. I love you Sammy forever and ever and forever. 
May God bless, help and comfort all of you. 
Frank Ward.
Quote 1 0
Runningman66
Frank I can relate to all of your post as like yourself I’d love nothing more to have my Coco back and he was also a shadow of the hypo,bubbly dog I knew for almost 10yrs bar his last 3-6 mths when he suffered a horrible decline in his health which he didn’t deserve but even though I miss him terribly as it’s a lonely life without my boy I console myself in the knowledge he’s no longer in pain and I still cannot look at my pictures and films of him as it’s still to painful for me.God I so miss giving him his Sunday dinner😢
Love to all
Runningman
Quote 0 0
Sammy123
Completely understand!!! Heart felt thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, I’ve been miserable so miserable without my Sam, I’ve been blessed with some signs and pray I get a visitation in my dreams soon, my heart is crushed...
Shelley Dowe
Quote 0 0
P_Mom
We understand the misery, there is no better word for it.  As hard as it is to come on here, it is comforting to know there are people who understand our loss and sadness vs telling us to 'move on' like we all experience.  Runningman I love when you post photos of beautiful Coco. ❤

Shelley - it's evident you were an amazing Mom to Sam. It doesn't make it easier, but hoping you're finding some comfort in the wonderful care you gave him. I'm stealing your idea of the healing vibrations 💓- I just love that.  Wish I thought of that for my boy Patch. I did play Vince Gauraldi Charlie Brown Christmas all year long because he loved it. As soon as I turned it on he'd get snugly in his bed.  I played it all day the last day with him, on the way to Vet, and in the room with Vet.  Life is so dull without him. 💔
Jennifer
Quote 1 0
Sammy123
It feels as bright life was taken out of this house yes it’s a very dull quiet feeling here I hate it to!
Shelley Dowe
Quote 0 0