MsHoolan
I had to put my friend Jack Hoolan, (18 years old, miniature pincher) to sleep this evening.

The Vet Dr Douglas came to my Home and diagnosed my baby with kidney failure and a tumor on his liver. He said he's suffering and this I knew and I watched as he put my angel to sleep.

I'm heartbroken and I'm lost and I ask that anyone reading this post who knows of this same pain to please say a prayer for my puppy. Thank you

I love you Jack I'll remember and love you eternally
Quote 0 0
Lil_Odie
I'm so sorry for your loss of your dear friend. I am glad you were able to have such a wonderful puppy in your life for so many years. But no matter how many years, it's never enough! blessings and thoughts are with you and may you find some peace and comfort here.
Quote 0 0
gayle
Mshoolan
I am so sorry for your loss of your puppy Jack. I just had to do the same a little over 2 months ago with my baby Spreewell. He was 14 and I still called him a puppy too. The grief over losing a pet is awful. I know it's so hard to accept his absence right now, the pain is so raw. I promise you it will ease in time. Eventually you will realize how you were both so lucky to have had each other for so long. I'm sure you had a wonderful life together with lots and lots of love shared. Not every animal or person gets to do that. I'm sure Jack is again young and healthy, free and happy, playing in the fields past rainbow bridge. I will pray for you both. Sending love and hugs your way.. Gayle
gayle zigmund
Quote 0 0
Gertie
I am thinking of you at this sad time. I am so sorry for your loss.
I know you are in pain, to have had your baby in your life for all those years. Remember the love.

I thinking of you, I will remember you both in my prayers tonight.

To all of you who have had a recent loss or missing your companion, you are not alone.

Hug's to you all,

Duncan & Myles Mom
Quote 0 0