Picklesmom1
I am heartbroken. She was and is the love of my love. I can't bear the grief.
Quote 0 0
Apollo_the_great
I'm sorry for your loss. It is a difficult road you are taking, the only way is to let it out.
William
Quote 0 0
Picklesmom1
Thank you, William. Yes, I have been crying all night - it's awful. I was talking with my partner, who is just as heartbroken. We both agreed Pickle was perfect. We loved everything about her. 
Quote 0 0
Apollo_the_great
Its been over 3 weeks and I'm still crying here and there. It is awful, horrible in fact. The worse part is, we just have to accept what happened, because there is nothing we can do about it.  Words cannot express the horror of it all. Stay strong.
William
Quote 0 0
Picklesmom1
Thank you, William. My heart goes out to you, too. May I ask what kind of bird Apollo the Great was?
Quote 0 0
MurphysMom_0831
Picklesmom1 wrote:
I am heartbroken. She was and is the love of my love. I can't bear the grief.

I'm so sorry your lost your precious Pickles. What a cute name for a parrot. What kind of parrot is she? I have a 22-year-old Congo African Grey. Parrots are so wonderful. They're excellent companions and lovers, so intelligent they seem human, and so incredibly beautiful. I understand why you're heartbroken. I lost my Golden Retriever Murphy 7-1/2 months ago and my heart is shattered. He got along well with my parrot, so I'm sure he was there to welcome Pickles to the Rainbow Bridge. Again, I'm very sorry for your loss.

Blessings,
Murphy's Mom (Kathryn)
"Sometimes there is a dog who is so special, he is able to wrap himself so completely around your heart it is impossible to tell where you begin and he ends."  For My Beloved Murphy, 08/31/2004 - 06/18/2014

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MURPH121/Resident.htm

http://s327.photobucket.com/user/kathrynbrown1626/library/?sort=6&page=1
Quote 0 0
Picklesmom1
Thank you Kathryn. That quote about the dog is absolutely true about Pickle. 
Golden Retrievers are so lovable - they're really all about love. 
I like African Greys, too, so smart. Give yours a scritch on the head for me. Pickle was a little dusky-headed conure. 
Quote 0 0