Morrocco2
My beloved Morocco, it is  not a day that I miss you.  Nine months and it is still raw but at peace because I know that you lived a good loving life. Never wanting for nothing. You are missed my boy.  It is hard because I as I write these words tears are flowing.  I just want to say I miss you.  You will always be with me.   I kiss your remains every day and please know that when they bury me you will be in my arms.

I miss you boy!! This is hard. This is hard with out you.  Your are my boy!! You are my son!!
I love you!  

Rest in peace.

Until we see again,

Love so much, your human Mother! 
Cynthia R. Smith
Quote 0 0
MyBella

Hi Cynthia,

I am so sorry for the loss of your Morocco, such a unique name, if you feel up to it, I would love to hear how you came up with that name for your precious boy and maybe a photo, of course I completely understand if you aren't feeling up to sharing.
Your comment about how Morocco's remains will be buried with you touched my heart, I have left my wishes for mine and Bella's ashes to be mixed together and then spread in our favorite spots, like you with Morocco, Bella and I will be together for eternity.
I am so sorry for your loss, it is a long difficult journey with many days of complete emotional breakdowns, baby steps is the best we can hope for at this time, but my oh my, how each little step is such an accomplishment. Never worry if you should stumble and take steps backwards, just reach out to us here, this place has the most wonderful and caring people who completely understand how hard each day can be.

Hold the many cherished moments you and your precious Morocco shared close to your heart and you will always feel his love.....your Morocco will make sure of that.
Sending our most positive thoughts your way, may the love that your Morocco continues to surround you with always be felt so deeply in your heart, bringing with his love, the peace and healing you so deserve and desire.

Sincerely Don & Vera

Image result for in my heart winnie pooh quotes

Quote 0 0