Forum

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #46 
I lost my Charlie exactly that day I feel your pain I'm so sad and heartbroken I can't eat I can't sleep just know you're not alone and I'm praying for you and kitty
JanaJ

Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjl81
I can't believe it will be 1 week ago tomorrow that I lost my sweet Kitty. I miss her snuggles and loving so much. RIP 3/8/19

I’m praying for you today sweet Emily! ❤️
emjl81

Reply with quote  #48 
Thank you just saw a cat bird fly by my window today trying to get my attention. Last night I heard another meow while I was talking to her. I know it was her and not my imagination and I feel bad because I feel like she is looking for me too. 

Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjl81
Thank you just saw a cat bird fly by my window today trying to get my attention. Last night I heard another meow while I was talking to her. I know it was her and not my imagination and I feel bad because I feel like she is looking for me too. 

I feel like she is comforting you, meowing to let you know that she hears you! I’m quite sure she will always be around you, but I don’t think the good lord would put her through the pain and suffering of searching for you after she passed! I think she’s happy, she just wants you to know that, and be happy as well. 😊
emjl81

Reply with quote  #50 
Kitty

Reply with quote  #51 
Kitty

Reply with quote  #52 
Trying to upload picture again!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.